Christmas

Its Blaine and Kurt's first Christmas married.

________

It is the 24th of December, and me and my loving husband are back in Ohio for just a few days. This is the first Christmas me and my husband share as husbands. We've had many as boyfriends and fiancées, but our first where we are married.

"Kurt. Come down for dinner." My step mom yelled from the first floor. I smile brightly thinking about how lucky I am. And to continue mine and my fathers tradition of opening one gift on Christmas I'm going to tell him something.

I come down to see Blaine, Carol, and my dad sitting at the table. It's a large table for only four people, but they added the extra wood pieces so they don have to do it on Christmas.

"I sweetie." Blaine smiled over at me as I sat next to him. I gained a little blush as I looked down at the food on the plate. It was chicken, rice and corn, just the perfect meal for us.

"So how's married life for you guys?" Carol asked after a little bit of silence.

"Amazing. But how are you two doing?" I answered cutting some chicken.

"Oh same old same old. Nothing new has happened in this house." My dad answered after he swallowed what he was eating. "You guys are going to love your present." I smiled, a knot growing in my stomach. Blaine some how noticed I was getting a little nervous and squeezed my knee.

"Well I hope you love yours." I smiled over at him.

"I'll love it. I already know."

We have a friendly family chat about just whatever came to mind, eating everyone once in a while. I loved visiting my parents. It was something that made me happy, even though I am married to the best person in the world.

We finally finished eating and Carol and me cleaned up, while my dad and husband watched some sports or something on the TV.

Carol and I had a lovely chat about work, fashion, and just everyday life. We finished and walked into the living room to see both of them on the edge of their seats watching a play.

"Enough TV. Tradition?" I turned the TV off and they both sat back disappointed.

"What if they lose? I'll never know now." Blaine laughed as I sat on the couch next to him.

"Too bad. You guy I want to give you yours last." I bit my lip looking at them sitting in the chairs next to each other.

"I guess that's fine." My dad stood up and walked up to their room to grab it. I started bouncing my leg because I was scared of what they might say to what they are getting. Blaine again noticed my nervous habits and put his hand on my knee. We smile to each other before my dad walks down with an card. He handed it to me before taking his seat again.

"Now we both know from the phone calls you two have been stressed over your wits. So we thought this would be a great gift."

I smiled at them before I opened the card with Blaine just as curios as me. I pulled out to plane tickets to Florida, and also two from Disney world.

"Oh my god thank you!" I handed it all to Blaine before standing up and hugging them. It soon became a group hug as my dad invited everyone else to join in. It was calming my nerves as we stood there for a while.

"Not trying to sound greedy, but what'd you get us?" Carol laughed as we all took our seats.

"Let me get it." I said walking up to my old room. I got it off the night stand and held it close to my heart for a second. They'd find out sooner or later, so why am I so scared?

I finally deiced to walk downstairs to see them talking and laughing. "Well this is also a big present. I hope you enjoy." I handed them the present and sat down. I was bitting the inside of my cheek as I watched them open the small red box. They pulled out the picture and looked at it before looking back up at us.

"Surprise." Blaine smiled.

"Kurt... Are you...?" Carol could finish what she was saying just kept looking back at the picture.

"Two months along." I smile seeing both of their faces light up as the realized what was happening.

"Wait. You're? Well you know. Pregnant?" My dad smiled looking at me and Blaine with so much joy in his eyes. All I could do was smile and nod. We all got up and hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. "I'm so happy for you guys. You deserve this." Dad said putting his chin on top of me head.

"Merry Christmas." Blaine said sitting back down next to my dad as they start watching the game again.

Carol and I started talk about everything baby in the kitchen as we baked a cake.

Merry Christmas indeed.

____________

A/N-So I don't know how I feel about man pregnant, but I had to get a little out of my comfort zone or else I wasn't going to do much. I feel the pacing in this is mortifying. I'm 100% sorry for that. I hate this but I also like it, so I decided just to put it up.

Love you!

If you're enjoying join the adventure by following!

Bye-bye!

~Katie