Halloween

It's October 31st, Blaine's first Halloween in New York with Kurt. They were invited to Elliot's place for a Halloween party. Blaine decided to never tell Kurt what he was going to wear, but just kept telling him he'd love it.

"Blaine we don't have all week. Get out of bed." The older man took the sheets off the curly haired man still laying in bed.

"It's not for another few hours. Why do I have to get up now?" He sat up slowly rubbing his eyes.

"First off its noon. And we still need to get my costume out of the attic, also you still need to get what ever you're wearing."

"I have mine planned out." He smirked with his eyes closed. He stayed up extra late getting his outfit and hiding it in a place he doesn't think Kurt will look in their shared walk in closet.

After a little more of Kurt nagging him to get up, he finally walked into the kitchen to make coffee.

"We should go as Snooky and what ever his name is." Blaine's fiancée remarked walking up behind him.

"No can do darling. I already have mine ready." He turned around to hug him.

"That what am I going to wear?" He gave him a puppy dog face.

"Sorry but I want to wear this so much." He frowned to the older man. "But we can do that next year. I promise honey." Even though Kurt had no idea what his lover was going to wear, he knew if he was the one wearing it, he'd love it.

"We have to get there early to help Elliot set up. So after a quick breakfast we need to get ready."

_____

"Blaine hurry up. We need to start heading that way." Kurt yelled from from the front room. He was fixing his hair so he could look like the perfect last second vampire. "This ring while it is beautiful doesn't fit my costume."

Blaine laughed as he heard that. "I don't want any guys hitting on you." He responded in a stern tone.

"If you don't hurry up I'll be the one hitting on other guys." Kurt said jokingly.

"But I can't get the zipper to zip!" He yelled from the bed room. "Come help me!" He sounded like a distressed two year old.

"Fine. But it'll ruin the surprise."

"Unless you want my whole back to show then I don't care!" Kurt laughed at his soon to be husband. He slowly made his way to the bed room to see I'm in a lack mask, and a black latex suit.

"Really? What are you?" Kurt smiled as he took the zipper and gently zipped it up his back.

"Okay now you can leave so I can finish! I am so happy you didn't see. Now leave!" He bounced up and down trying to get Kurt to leave the room.

"But I just got here. You can't kick me out that fast." The taller man was smiling and laughing at how adorable the curly haired man was acting.

"Fine. Then don't look at me while I put on the finishing touches."

As Kurt turned around, Blaine quickly yet carefully put on the body armor and cape. He was happy with how it was, even after all this time.

"Nightbird..." He whispered to himself.

"Are you finally ready?" Kurt's voice was sounding a little annoyed, but Blaine was just happy it still fit.

"Hell yeah I'm ready." Blaine and Kurt both turned around at the same time. Kurt started laughing just like the time he first saw it over Skype.

"Really Blaine? Nightbird?" He asked still laughing.

"I thought the "senior" lock in was the last time I could wear this, but when I heard the words Halloween party I instantly thought of it!" He explained to Kurt who was still dying.

"Well come on Nightbird. We have a party to go to."

"Gladly."

With the laughing over, the last second vampire and Nightbird were off to go party with some friends.

A/N- Hello! This one came to mind as I watched Glee last night, so I actually am updating within a week! Whoa. I may need to relax. But am I the only one who loves Nightbird and hopes he comes back at least once more? Maybe wear it bumper bowling once?

Anyway, we got a new person in band class today. My friend and I were on Smart Music trying to work on a song, when she came in and was showing off how "good" she was. It was a little strange because I was doing really good, and she stopped my run because she NEEDED to play us this one song. Girl no. I got 80% don't ever do that again. If you wanted to know I play the trumpet, fact of the day.

Okay well I can tell you how much she annoys me for days, but I don't think you care.

If you enjoy join the adventure and follow!

Bye-Bye!

~Katie