(42): Am I Wrong?

*Well, first off, thank you guys for all the love in the previous chapter. I hoped that those people who asked for a sex scene are satisfied. Honestly tho, I didn't know how to write that. So, here it is. BTW, this chapter also includes someone you all love to hate. Love you guys!*

Ian's POV

It's been almost a few hours after and we're still wrapped around each other. I can feel how warm Nina is next to me, I can feel her shoulders rise up and down as she breathes in and out.

I wrapped my arms around her even tighter once she told me she loved me, pressing her closer to me. Not even wanting to let her go.

She tucked her head under mine and I kissed the top of it, running my hands up and down her waist. It was almost 6 PM and we've been in bed for six hours, just cuddling under the sheets. I actually felt my stomach grumble and I heard Nina snicker.

"What are you thinking about?" she sighed, her voice softer than I could ever remember.

"I'm thinking about how great that was," I laughed. "Dramatic too, if I might say so."

"Did you just call sex dramatic?" she asked. 

"Well, I know for a fact that you came here on foot," I said. "I know that you ran from somewhere to get to me and when you finally reach my door to explain yourself, I just grab you and kiss you. I didn't even let you speak the whole time. It was pretty dramatic, babe. It could be in a movie."

"Oh, trust me, when they make a Nina Dobrev - Ian Somerhalder ABC movie, this sex scene will be in there," she joked. 

"So you want an ABC movie based on our lives, huh?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "I just want any excuse to keep working with you. You're the only love interest I want to have on-screen."

"And I'm hoping I'm the only love interest you want off-screen," I whispered. "But, maybe that's not the case."

She sighed and said, "Ian, you're all I ever wanted."

I grinned and pressed my lips close to her ear. I tightened my grip around her waist and let her snuggle in closer to me. "Is that the truth?"

"It is," she said, trailing her fingers over my arms. "Ian, whatever you think happened between me and -."

"Baby," I whispered softly. "We don't have to talk about that right now. It's going to ruin everything."

She held onto my hands tighter and tilted her head so it was resting on my arm. "I just don't want you to think that I-."

"Baby," I sighed again, pulling her to turn around. I put my hands under her chin and tilted her face to look at me. "I'm serious. Please don't ruin this moment. It's perfect."

She sighed and bit her lip, before nodding her head. She looked up at me and kissed me under my chin. I bent down and kissed her on the tip of her nose, before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeper, only breaking off to kiss me on my neck.

I grin and take her face in my hands. "See? Why would you want to ruin this with serious talk?"

She smirked and trailed her finger over my bottom lip. "Thank God you stopped me then," she whispered.

I laughed and bent down to kiss her on the shoulder. "God, I missed you," I whispered.

"I know," she whispered back, grabbing my face to steal the kiss. She kissed me on the lips and said, "Which is why I'm going to make you an amazing breakfast."