(35): Crazy in Love

*Okay, so here's the flashback chapter I've been telling you guys about. I know a lot of you hated the last chapter, not because it was badly written, but because Derek just had to be there. Now, I know. I told you all that this is a fanfic and it does not reflect my perspective on the actual people in the story. I think they are all amazing. Just don't think that I think they are bad people IRL. Because I doubt it. Fan fic, remember? :) FICTION. Also, in this flashback chapter, there will be more fictional characters. Okay? Thanks. BTW, the title is similar to the Beyonce song, because that's what I was listening to when I was writing this. But, it literally means CRAZY (not fangirl crazy, but asylum crazy) in love. LOVE YOU!*

Senior Year of 2006

Unionville High School, World History Class, 9 AM

"Well, I heard the teacher's new," Farrah Bentley sighed next to me, rolling her eyes. "Maybe he's just another pervy, fat-ass, baldy with nothing better to do than stare at underaged girls who he can never have."

"I doubt it," Sienna Shaw said. "I overheard Jackie Lowell in the comfort room before I came here. According to her, the teacher is as hot as Johnny Depp."

"So, he's a fifty year-old something?" Clara Catrick said. "You honestly can't believe Jackie. She thinks Miles Harper is hot."

"He is," Dana Denver replied. "He's like, Bradley Cooper hot."

"He's also the school custodian," Irina Miller said. "Are you guys serious? If a guy is as hot as Johnny Depp and is as smart as every other teacher in this place, shouldn't he be doing something else? He's not supposed to be wasting time here."

"Nah, this guy is just some washed-up old dude who clearly has no sex life," Harvey Hanson said, gaining a couple of high fives from his sports posse. He looked at me and winked. "Better watch out though, Neens. He just might get smitten by your gorgeousness."

I rolled my eyes and blew a kiss at him. "Only yours, babe," I smirked. He pretended to catch the kiss and clutch it to his heart. 

"We still on for the Homecoming Dance?" he asked. 

"Seriously? With me being the cheer captain and you being the star quarterback, don't you think that's just waaaay too predictable?" I asked. He shrugged and I said, "Just as long as I get to be the girl this time."

"OOOH!" the rest of the class whooped. Harvey chuckled and rolled his eyes. "You got it babe," he said. "I might even pick YOU up and let you wear the dress."

"Only if I can borrow yours," I smirked. 

"BURN!"

"Sweetheart, I don't think anything of mine can fit you," he said.

"Oh of course," I said. "I forgot. It just might be too tiny."

"OHHH!"

"Never, never insult my manhood, Nina," he laughed. "Just don't do that."

"Why not? It's not like you insult something that isn't there," I said.

"OOOOOH!" 

He laughed and got up from his seat, making his way to me. "Oh baby, you are making it so hard for me NOT to rip off all your clothes in front of everyone and just -."

"Okay, enough sexual tension in here," we heard from the front of the room. We all looked up and saw Principal Denver, Dana's father, stand in front of the whole class. "I understand you are adolescents who are just filled to the brim with hormones, but I can't have you-."