(64): Sorry

*Well, I know it's weird, but I've become obsessed with Bieber's songs again. I mean, honestly. They are great. Sorry for updating really late again. My obsessions for the week are smores dip, Jane the Virgin and Friends binge watching, and waiting impatiently for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015. I mean, really. Rihanna and The Weeknd on the same stage? Yes please. Also, Lily Aldridge gets to wear the Fantasy Bra! Can't wait. Hope you keep reading even though I suck at updating on time. Love you all! BTW, listen to Trevor Wesley. SERIOUSLY. Also, I'm pretty bummed that the musical love of my life, Sam Smith, was in the Philippines yesterday and I didn't get to watch because I was too stressed with academic crap. Ugh. I cryyyy :'( next time, Sam. I swear!*

Nina's POV

"Sweetheart, don't worry. I'll be perfectly fine. I've been under some medication, so even if you do come here, I'm not going to be much company," Derek sighed. I could hear him eating, which was a good sign. Rob must have gotten through.

"Well, I still want to make sure you're okay," I said, just as I closed Clive and Sebastiano's door behind me.

"Wait a second," he said. His voice moved away from the phone for a second. "Okay, you're on speaker. Rob, please tell Nina that I am A-OKAY."

Rob laughed and yelled from a distance. "He is absolutely, positively A-OKAY, Nina," he said. "Don't you worry about a thing, I got him."

"You two are starting to suspiciously sound like a couple," I joked, getting in my car.

"Oh honey, I didn't want you to find out this way," Derek sighed, faux-worried.

"Nina, please let us explain," Rob called out. "We don't want this to change anything."

I rolled my eyes and revved up my car. "You two really are some sort of weird frat brothers," I said. "Honestly though, you sure you'll be okay?"

"I'm pretty sure we can last a few days without your worrying and manic-fussing," Derek said. "It's rude, but sweetie, you're becoming too attached to me. We both need some space."

"Right, that's exactly what you want to hear from your dying best friend," I said, cruising along the highway. "Just take care, okay?"

"Jeez, Nina. Stop it, I'm fine," Derek sighed. "Juls is on her way anyway. I'll see you in a few days, okay?"

"You really are getting sick of me, aren't you?" I said, turning on the radio.

"If you love me, let me goooo." Brendon Urie began singing loudly. 

I bit my lip and shook my head, placing the phone between my ear and my shoulder. I pressed the buttons on the remote to change the station.

"Nikolina, are you driving?" Derek sighed. "Please drop the phone now. I'll call you later."

"Derek, I'm perfectly fine," I said. "It's not like I'm going to crash into someone. It's practically empty out here."

"Then at least put on your seatbelt," he snapped.

"How do you know that I'm not wearing it?" I asked.

"I didn't," he said. "But now I do, so put it on before you get into an accident and have your head chopped off by the impact."

"Can you calm down, it's not like I'm going to-."

"HEY WATCH OUT!"

I looked up from the radio and saw a car speeding towards me, just a few seconds close to hitting. The driver was hitting the horn repeatedly. I dropped the phone and swerved the car to the other lane quickly, just to end up hitting a road sign. I hit it with a thud, but the seatbelt kept me from hitting the dashboard. I felt a little choked, but I was fine.