(32): Both of Us

*Title? Why? Because I just love this song by Taylor Swift and B.o.B. Even if some of you don't. Just, Taylor's voice on the chorus and B.o.B's verses

Ian's POV

I lifted Nina over my shoulder as we waited for Clive to finish his call. Before I could even utter another word to Nina, Clive ran back to set and fanned himself with his Tiffany-ring-studded hands, setting himself down on the bed. I set Nina down and held onto her hand. Clive looked like he was about to panic himself to death.

I knew exactly what was going on.

Zee rushed to Clive's side, asking one of his assistants to get Clive's Bali-scented aroma oil spritzer and a bottle of Perrier. Suddenly, Clive just broke out into an ugly cry moment, complete with Whys yelled over and over again.

"Sweetie, calm down," Zee whispered, waving his hands in front of Clive's face. 

"How... when, I can't-. But I... WHYYYY?! He was just-. And I was... but then I... NO!" Clive yelled frantically, his sobs in choppy cuts. 

"Honey, use your words," Lala whispered, bringing him the bottle of Perrier. Clive took it in his hand and opened the bottle, swigging heavily before spitting it all out.

"THIS IS OFFENSIVE!" Clive yelled, thrusting the bottle back to Lala. "I need something stronger! Get me a whole bottle of tequila! NOW!"

Lala nodded and rushed to the kitchen, while Zee was still trying to get the story out of Clive.

"Honey, just breathe in, breathe out," Zee sighed, taking Clive by the shoulders. Clive shook his head and began bawling loudly again, slumping down on the bed.

Zee looked at me and Nina helplessly, trying to find a way to help Clive. Nina sighed and squirmed her way out of my grasp, walking towards Clive.

"Clive, sweetie, tell us," she cooed, pulling Clive's head onto her lap, trying to calm him down. "Come on, go ahead."

"SEBASTIANO!" he yelled loudly, shooting up. "HE... HE'S LEAVING ME! He's leaving me and... he's-. HE'S LEAVING ME! I don't even know what happened!"

Clive suddenly broke into hysterics and cried again, slamming himself down on Nina's lap. Nina winced in surprise, before looking at me and mouthing "What do we do?"

I shrugged, trying to think of something. I bit down on my lip hard and came up short.

"GUYS! What is taking so-. Oh my God, what happened?" Ashley sighed, rushing towards Clive. Ben followed after her, stopping to stand next to me. 

"What's happening?" Ben whispered.

"Sebastiano broke up with Clive," I whispered. "He's not taking it very well."

"THAT'S IT! The show's over! Done, finished!" Clive yelled loudly. "We are all going back to LA. TONIGHT!"

"Wait, what?" I heard myself ask loudly.

"Is that serious?" Ashley asked. 

"Clive honey, you don't mean that," Nina whispered, running her hands on his arms. "You really don't."

"I DO!" he yelled again, sitting up. He sniffled once more, before straightening up his collar and smoothing down his hair. He stood up and turned to face all of us, all puffy-faced and red. "We are leaving. Pack up all of your things. We're leaving in an hour!"

Before anyone had the chance to speak up, Clive pushed his way out of the room, crying and shouting manically.

Everyone stared at him, before moaning and mumbling about their needed breaks and how awful it was for Sebastiano to do this at this time. Soon after, they began moving out of the room, carrying the equipment, lighting and wardrobe with them, leaving me, Ian, Ashley, Ben, Lala and Zee together.