Rehydration

Let me tell you all about the love of my life. He was a total mess but to me he was all I ever dreamed of. He hadn't technically graduated high school but he was the smartest guy you'll
Ever meet. He just didn't care about school. He had the worst daddy issues that made mine look like a joke but I saw the perfect father in him. He was always so sweet so patient so kind with me I just never wanted to let him go. He was a breath a fresh air, a ray of sunshine, rain to my land of drought and every moment I spent with him I fell so deeply and irrevocably in love with him that I had no idea when it happened. I

 was a virgin still and he respected that for quite a while but he was like my best friend he told me about his sexcapades before me and I told him to tell me about them. I know you;re like wtf, who ask their boyfriend about his sex experiences? I really was curious, I felt so close to him that it was like a story to me not reality. I trusted him to such a completion where he could have sex with girls and come cuddle and tell me about it and I'd be happier that a fat kid at a buffet. I mean that should have been a sign I was in over my head, something was definitely, absolutely wrong with me but I had never experienced a feeling like this before. Not even with what's his face I felt like I had found my other half. My real first love, the father of my future twins, you know my forever. 16 year old me felt as though he was the other piece of my soul and I never wanted to lose him. He would come by my house every single day after school and my mom would be at work. As soon as he saw me parts of him would stand at attention and it made me feel....like a woman. We never had sex but of course we would make out and try things here and there. 

Anything I thought Sean had taught me I was wrong because Tre was really my sensei he taught me everything and I never felt dirty or wrong I felt safe and at peace with him. We would take walks on the large park exactly opposite my house or go on little high school dates at KFC that was right by my house or we would go swimming on the beach and just enjoy each other's company. Nothing was ever forced we just genuinely ....clicked. If he had a bad day I was his perfect distraction if I had a bad day one kiss made me blush and smile to no end. He spent this first year re-hydrating me and the flame though it burned bright didn't parch me anymore. I was sincerely unapologetic about my love for Tre and I thought nothing could ruin us. This one year was either the best memories of us, or the reason why i could never leave. It set such a high precedent of what we were supposed to be. I never stopped trying to get back here. It's like foil, when its rolled up its smooth and shiny, but once its ripped off and used its crunched up, lost its shine and it never goes back to the way it used to be. 

He had this best friend her name was Raye. She hated my guts, though I always thought it was because she secretly liked him. She would always tell him I was a private school slut and to leave me alone because I would destroy him. If only she knew how true her words were but that he would destroy me too. We ended up hanging out and though I knew she didn't entirely like me we connected through some common issues. We definitely had similar interest in men. The bond came from the fact that my bomb advice happened to help her out so we made peace. What could go wrong now? I have the perfect boyfriend his best friend is now my friend so there's no issues there and I found out that Sean is now friends with Tre. We are all one big happy circle right? Cheers to Rehydration.