Author's Little Rant (Sorry Guys)

I'm not one to tell people to shut up and stuff but I've noticed more and more on my books people just point out my mistakes and I'm sure they do it to others which must hurt them as well.

Some people write nice constructive things on ways to help me with spelling and I appreciate and will try them all. Anyone who knows me knows I suck at technology so it may go extremely wrong lol.

But commenting every wrong word is not helpful as it just makes you feel like you have failed. Please just overlook people's mistakes and enjoy the book. I'm not just writing this for my benefit but for everyone who has issues with spelling and stuff.

I have an edit but they have to juggle their own life around editing my books so editing will be slow. But things will get spelt properly eventually.

I'm lucky on here because I have made some great friends who stand up for me but there may be writers out there who don't have that support.

For people with learning disabilities, sometimes reading and writing may not be our strong point but we give it a go and give it our best. So please, before you go and point out a mistake think of something positive to say instead, give that person confidence or ask have you tried this or do you need any help?

I know I've probably said all this before but it's something I feel so strongly on and I've noticed more and more people are being unkind to others and it needs to stop. It's not hard to be nice.

Remember, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it.

[Hey, the edit here. I'd just like everyone to seriously take into consideration what this post is about. Wattpad should be a place where people can express themselves freely, no matter what they write and people should just appreciate the fact they get these great books for absolutely nothing. Instead, we do see stuff where hate is being spread and it's disgusting how human beings can be that demeaning to others and sometimes make them want to stop being a wattpad author altogether. And now I'm done, byeeee]