Tony's plan- Let's destroy the boys

After Tony, Sadie and Martin met, Tony went back to his place to put his plan into action. Tony sat at his computer and started to write a very realistic article, what was apparently written 3 years ago, where the boys were made to pay him £40,000 pounds compensation for neglect and abuse of his son who was left in their care.

It outlined the following:

1. How the boys forgot to feed the 2 year old at the time.

2. Never changed his nappy leading to a nasty nappy rash.

3. Made him sleep on the floor and not in his travel cot what was provided.

4. Wouldn't even let him have a drink of water.

5. Locked him in a room while they went out partying.

Part of Tony felt bad that he was using his own son in this way but in the long run, they would have so much money, he could make it up to his son and get him anything he wanted. All he had to do was get this article into the world and let it do its work.

An hour later, after making it seem like Niall's Irish temper was the one to blame for it all the article was up (as you guys know I love Niall but sometimes you have to write horrible stuff about nice people to make a good story because we all know Niall has not got a temper) and he had led the others to do as he said. He had been the great ringleader of it all, as he was the one that liked to go out partying and have a few Guinness' and having a child would have stopped all that. But for anyone who really knows Niall, knows he loves children and has a very special loving bond with his nephew Theo.

Meanwhile, Ivy was back in her office digging deep into files and articles on all of the people involved in the case and came across the article Tony had just put up but to Ivy, it looked like it had been online for years. After reading the article, Ivy feels worried she then digs deeper and finds out that an amount was given to Tony and promised a lifetime job with the band for his silence on the matter. She was shocked none of this was on the boy's files and hated the fact that just because the boys were massive stars they thought they can get away with anything just by throwing their money around.

There was no doubt in Ivy's mind now that Harry should be with Martin and the boys should not be allowed near children without strict supervision as they could even be a danger to their fans. This could end the boy's careers when they're right at the hight of it.

How do you feel about Ivy's decision?

How do you think the boys will take it?

I want to say a big thank you to @romione2004 for without her idea this chapter would not be possible or the ones that are coming after it :) I really appreciate the help and ideas :)

In other news, I'm having a few little opps at the moment so updating is way way slower than I would like but I'm trying my best for you guys :) Really hoped you liked this chapter.

[Edited]