I'm Not Sick, Honest! (Part 1)

Once Harry was asleep with new bedding on the bed, the boys tucked Harry in and went back to bed themselves, praying Harry would feel better in the morning.

The next day, Harry woke up and saw it was already 10 am. He had overslept!

He heard the other boys downstairs. Harry quickly got up which made his head spin and a wave of intense nausea wash over him.

He shut his eyes till it passed.

He can't still be sick.

He'll be in so much trouble. He'd already kept the boys from their sleep the previous night. He had to be well again. Even if he wasn't, he just had to hide it. He'd done it before and he didn't want the boys hating him or getting rid of him.

Unknown to Harry the boys were downstairs preparing for a day of looking after him with movies and cuddles.

Harry managed to get dressed and go downstairs trying to act as normal as he possibly could.

"Hey, you're up! How are feeling?" asked Niall.

"Fine, thank you," Harry replied.

"Really?" said Louis, shocked.

"Yeah, must have been a 24-hour bug. Got it all out of me last night," said Harry.

Louis wasn't convinced but just let it go.

Zayn handed Harry some toast and Harry nibbled it along with drinking some water that he sipped slowly.

The boys still decided to have a lazy day, to let Harry recover. Plus, they were all tired from being up in the middle of the night.

They put Toy Story on, as it was Liam's favorite and relaxed with some snacks and drinks.

Not 15 minutes into the movie Harry started to feel his stomach rebel against the toast he had eaten. He quickly stood up and headed upstairs where he got to the toilet just in time as his stomach gave away. Harry then panicked, he'd been in the bathroom far too long.

He went back downstairs, not realizing he lost some of his colour.

The smell of popcorn and Dorito's crisps were making him feel sick. He put his hand on his stomach and gently breathed in and out through his nose.

It eased the nausea but not by much.

It was so much easier hiding being sick form his dad than 4 people who actually want to spend time with him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Liam's phone rang.

It was management wanting to see the boys about the upcoming tour. Liam tried to get them out of it, but no luck.

"What about Harry?" Niall asked.

"We can take him with us but he might get bored so the best bet is to leave him here. Let him watch some movies and relax. He can pig out and then we can bring dinner home with us," said Liam, "you ok with that Harry?"

"Yes," Harry said.

"This is for you," said Liam, handing Harry a mobile, "it's got all our numbers inside and managements' numbers as well, just in case you need us."

"Thank you," Harry said, taking the phone hesitantly from Liam.

The boys left, leaving Harry alone on the sofa, unaware that Harry was still really unwell.

As soon as the boys left Harry made a dash for the bathroom and expelled the contents of his stomach into the clear water below. Unfortunately for Harry as soon as he stopped throwing up he had to quickly sit on the toilet as his stomach gave way. It went on like this for most of the afternoon.

He was getting dizzier and weaker by the minute. He was sweating but shivering at the same time as his fever was getting higher and higher.

He didn't realize that while he was on the toilet he had been throwing up all over the bathroom floor.

His brain was too foggy to process anything.

He started to feel darkness creep up on him and he ended up falling off the toilet, into the darkness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"He's not picking up," Liam said.

"Maybe he's asleep?" suggested Niall.

"Did you guys see how he didn't have much color when he came back from the bathroom?" asked Louis.

"I hope nothing happened to him," Zayn said, "he said he felt fine."

"We need to get home and fast," Liam said.

The boys were home soon and were calling Harry's name. They were even more worried when they got no response.

Niall found Harry passed out on the bathroom floor, laying in his own vomit with sweat pouring down his face.

"He's burning up," said Niall.

"Louis, you get a cold compress and Zayn phone for an ambulance!" Liam said urgently.

They all felt bad. They couldn't believe they had let this happen, but the most important thing right now was getting Harry better.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the long wait. Thank you @1DIrishGirl5 for the idea and I hope you like it as I know you have been waiting a while.

Sorry it's late 

[Edited]