Can Harry Go Back?

Ivy spent many hours looking into Harry's case and nothing seemed to be adding up. Not in Sadie's notes or any of the notes from other people who had seen Harry with the boys.

Ivy was even more concerned at the fact that when Harry had disappeared from the children's home, no-one went to go look for him.

She also noticed how many times the boys' had tried to get Harry back. Ivy got even more alarmed when she realized that the boys had been told that Harry had been fostered when, in reality, Harry was missing at that time.

After a lot of phone calls to different people, Ivy managed to get Harry back into the boys' custody.

It was just on a fostering basis for now, while the case was being further investigated, but it was better than not having Harry at all.

Ivy decided to go look for the boys to tell them what she had found out and what she had been able to do for them. But even if the boys' foster Harry, it doesn't mean they can adopt him; that was up to the courts.

Ivy found the boys sitting on the uncomfortable chairs outside of Harry's room. They stood up and faced her when they saw Ivy coming towards them.

"Boys, I suggest we go somewhere quiet," Ivy said, "maybe even get a coffee because we have a lot we need to talk about."

"I think there's a coffee shop on the ground floor," Liam said, "why don't we go there?"

"Sounds good," Ivy replied.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They were soon sitting in a corner, drinking hot drinks of their own choice while Ivy was telling them everything that she had found out about the situation and explaining how she had managed to get them to be allowed to foster Harry.

"This doesn't mean you will be able to adopt him," Ivy said, "that's up to the courts. I don't see any problem with why you couldn't keep him, but there are a lot of odd things in his file and I'm sure -like me- you want what is best for Harry."

There was a chorus of yes's resounding from around the table.

The boys filled out the paperwork that would allow them to foster Harry. They were determined that it would all be perfect this time around.

"We have to make sure that we notice any signs of illness this time," Liam said to the rest of the boys as they parted from Ivy, "even when he says he's fine after being ill we have to take his temperature and give him medicine just to be sure he'll be alright."

"Yeah," Louis agreed, "and we have to make sure he knows that he can tell us anything, no matter what time of day it is."

"He needs to feel comfortable," Niall added, "he's been through a lot, so we have to give him time to settle."

The boys went back to sit outside of Harry's room as they had not yet been told that they could see him and they wanted to be there when they were finally allowed in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile, Ivy received a worrying e-mail.

She read it and felt the color drain from her face.

She hoped that this was not true, she really wanted Harry to be with the boys but this could change everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys! Here's a little update for you as I felt well enough to be able to do a small one so hope you enjoy it :) and thank you for voting on this book! It's now in the finals of the Watty Awards!

[Edited]