The Uncle

Ivy looks up at the big iron gates in front of her and then back at the piece of paper with Martin's address on it, to make sure she had the right place.

The house behind it was massive. She thought that the 1D boys' house was posh, but this was even grander.

Ivy pressed the buzzer and stated her case.

Next thing she knows, the big iron gates open and she drives up the driveway while the gates quickly close behind her. She pulls up in front of the house.

Once she gets out of her car with all her stuff, she sees a big man standing on the doorstep in jeans and a shirt. He's really good looking and nicely tanned.

"Mr. Styles?" She asks.

"Call me Martin," he replied, "come in. Are you Ivy? Here about my nephew Harry, is that right?"

"Yes, it is," Ivy replied.

Martin led her into a big lounge and gestured for her to sit down.

Ivy and Martin begin to talk.

She finds out how he travelled a lot and therefore didn't want to keep unsettling Harry. He said that if he had realized that Harry was in a foster home he would have come to get him sooner.

He explained how Harry was in a home when he was younger after his mum had died while his dad sorted himself out. He talked about how bad he felt that he was abroad and couldn't let the same mistake happen again and would happily take Harry now.

Ivy then explained to Martin that Harry was in the hospital and would need a loving home with lots of care. She explained that they could get Harry back into a normal routine when he was fully healed.

"It's going to take a long time and, with your lifestyle, will it be possible?" Ivy asked.

"It will now as I've stopped travelling and started to work from home," Martin said with a smile, "so, as I'm my own boss, I can fit my work around Harry as he is more important. I have the money to give him the best care and anything he needs."

"That's good," Ivy said, writing things down, "is it possible to look around the house?"

"Of course, come with me," Martin said.

Ivy followed Martin all around the house.

The house had six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a gym, a cinema room, a pool, a hot tub, a sauna and a large garden with tennis courts.

There were also various other rooms in the house. There had to be at least thirty rooms in total as well as a separate room that was Martins office.

"Harry can have his own bedroom and bathroom along with any other kind of room he wants," Martin said.

Ivy noted all of this down.

"Well, I think I have enough to go and put into the system," Ivy said, "I will get back to you if it all goes through, which it should, as your family and have a stable home. We just have to run a background check and if everything's okay we'll let you know and get the ball rolling."

"Thank you," Martin said, "I can promise you everything will come back fine and I look forward to hearing from you."

"Good day Mr. Styles," Ivy said leaving Martin's house to go back to her office.

She was quite surprised how well that went as Harry's uncle was so different from Harry's real dad.

She also had to follow this stuff up on the boys and if it was true the boys wouldn't be able to foster or adopt kids which could make it difficult for them to be allowed near children.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once Ivy leaves and is far down the road, Sadie makes an appearance at Martin's.

"How did it go?" Sadie asks.

"It went fine," Martin replied, "she suspected nothing."

"Good, good," Sadie says, smiling sadistically, "soon that boy will be ours and then we'll be even richer."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here it is! The long awaited chapter.

The next one will be on Sadie and the boys, then I will have you guessing on who Harry will end up with. I so hope you like it. I'm so sorry you had to wait this long.

[Edited]