A Life On The Streets

Harry grabbed his school bag and packed the few possessions he owned. He managed to get out of the house unnoticed.

By the time evening rolled by, it had started to rain and Harry was trying to find a place to sleep.

Harry was not a fan of the dark, but he knew he had to get used to it now that this was his life. He found a deserted alleyway and spent the night there, the rain soaking him to his bones.

No-one had even realized Harry was missing at the group home until the table wasn't set for breakfast the next morning.

When Sadie had gone banging on his bedroom door that morning and got no answer, she simply walked in to find the room completely empty. All of Harry's belongings were gone.

She was absolutely livid.

She told the other workers but she wasn't even going to attempt to find him. He was one problem that she didn't have to deal with anymore.

She also realized that she could tell One Direction that he had been fostered to get them out of her hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few weeks had passed and Harry hadn't been to school, too scared that they would take him back to the group home.

He didn't know that he didn't even have a school place anymore.

Sadie had told the school that Harry was now being home-schooled as he wasn't adjusting too well to school after he moved to the group home.

Harry hadn't eaten in days, he was having dizzy spells even more frequently, he was constantly cold and he kept coughing, sneezing and shivering violently.

He would also get extremely hot and end up throwing up. He'd been out in the cold and rain with no shelter.

It was taking its toll on poor Harry.

He knew he wasn't going to last much longer on the streets.

A part of him wanted to grow up and make a life for himself, but another part of him knew he deserved to die. At least he'd get to see his mum sooner.

That evening Harry fell asleep behind some dumpsters, the rain pouring down on his frail, sick body.

He was woken up by loud screams and shouts in the early hours of the morning. He slowly got to his feet and made his way to where the noise was originating from.

He saw a large crowd of girls surrounding a hotel entrance. He wiggled his way through the crowd to the front, even with some angry protests from the girls.

He saw a car pull up and then, out stepped the boys. The boys he thought loved and cared for him, but they sent him back to the group home. He had to get out of here before they see him.

He tried to get out of the sea of girls, but as One Direction was starting to walk from the car to the hotel, the girls started to push forward to get closer to the boys.

Harry's weak body couldn't take the pushing of the crowd and he collapsed to the ground where girls started to yell in panic that someone had collapsed.

The boys heard the commotion and realised the screams were in panic now and not in excitement for their arrival.

They went over to where the girls had made a kind of circle around Harry, not really wanting to go too close to him due to the way he smelled. It was a really bad smell, some girls did try to help Harry at first, but the smell drove them away fast.

As soon as the boys saw who was on the ground they felt terrible.

Zayn scooped Harry up in his arms while the other boys put their coats over the top of Harry to keep him warm. They quickly took him inside and lay him down on a hotel bench.

Liam felt for a pulse and found a really weak one.

"Niall, phone for an ambulance now," Liam said, "Louis, see if you can get blankets and hot water bottles! We need to get him warm."

The boys nodded and did as they were told.

Louis soon came back with some blankets and hot water bottles just as an ambulance crew was running through the entrance.

"He needs to go to the hospital now!" said the ambulance women "We haven't got much time."

Harry was loaded into the ambulance and Liam went with him while the others got Paul to drive behind the ambulance, hoping that Harry would be alright.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys!

Hope it was worth the wait and this chapter is dedicated to everyone who is still reading this book :)

Is it too late for Harry?

Or did the boys got there just in time?

Will the boys find out the truth? and what's going to happen to Sadie?

If anyone has any ideas they would like to see in this book feel free to leave them in the comments :)

[Edited]