The start of an investigation

Ivy then had to report her findings back to her boss. On paper, the boys looked like criminals, not the like nice lads they appear to be and she had this weird feeling about Martin but on paper, he looks so nice.

She goes into her bosses office and tells him everything and shows him everything she documented, all the meetings and notes she had taken down.

"At the moment, I don't think any of them can have Harry,"

"Why sir?"

"Because of one, the uncle has popped up from nowhere and two the boys look clean from the outside but you're finding all this what was not found on home visits when the boy was placed with them. Something is very wrong and you must get to the bottom of it, and I would say sooner rather than later for the poor boy's sake"

"I will sir"

"I say dig deeper into this uncle, do background checks and things. Talk to people then do the same with the boys"

"Yes sir"

"We'll have a meeting in 4 days time to see what you have found so far"

Ivy gets up and leaves her bosses room. She goes straight back to her desk and starts to search for Martin Styles and how his records suddenly appeared on their database.

On their database, there is a ton of stuff on him but when she looks into family trees and things there is nothing about him coming up. Des has a brother called Alex but not Martin. She then searches Martin Styles on family trees. The only one she found had died in 1947 and she could not find another one since so who was this guy? All the documents they had on this guy seemed so genuine and they would have gone through the fraud department so they must be real. She was so confused. It never occurred to her they had bypassed the fraud department.

She then researched all the boys family history and they came up clean with nothing against them. She even researched Harry's and Martin didn't show up anywhere on his. She then decided to look at the work Martin did like his tax records and what his job actually entailed, to see if she could find him that way. But one problem, she didn't know what he his job is. She decided before she could go any further, she needed to find this out.

She rings him on his phone but it says the number has been disconnected. What she finds odd is that his home number has been disconnected too.

Ivy logs off, grabs her bag and keys and heads off to Martin's house. When she gets there, she sees Martin talking to people who from a distance look like Sadie and the boy's bodyguards but it can't be. She rings the doorbell and Martin answers. She asks who the visitors are and he says workmen. For now, she believes him as why would the boy's bodyguard and Sadie be here?

"I tried ringing you but your phones have been disconnected"

"I'm changing my phone lines and mobile provider. I'm sorry I should have said. What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering what your job is? It's not written down in the files"

"I'm a contractor. I acquire land to build houses on or shopping centers, depends on what the needs of the person is" said, Martin. 

"Thank you and is there a number I can get you on?"

"Here," he says writing it down. 

"Thank you and what is the company's name?"

"Styles contractors LTD"

"Thank you"

Ivy leaves and heads back to the office to do some more research with the new information she has. While Martin goes and finds Sadie and Tony to tell them what Ivy is now looking for, as he's worried they will soon get discovered.

This is dedicated to all you guys who have waited so patiently for an update. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I just got a lot going on at the moment.

Do you think they will be able to cover their tracks or do you think they will get found out?

[Edited]