The Plot Thickens

After alot of extensive testing on Harry and many hours had passed the doctors had found out Harry had some very strong form of poisoning in his body that was not there before. They had to find out what it was and how it got there and fast. 

"We're going to need your help in the matter," the doctor said to Ivy "You know Harry's background and may know of anyone who could have a motive to do this to him."

"At the moment we're trying to find a suitable family for him so there is a battle of who gets custody of him."

"So could one of them have tried to do it in an attempt to sabotage the other one?"

"I'm not sure but I can look into it. This case is very complicated and is getting more complicated by the minute."

The doctor leaves to go back to Harry and Ivy decides to visit the one direction boys as they were the last ones to visit him before this happened.

It was 7 am when Ivy rang the doorbell to the one direction house and that made all the boys jump as it was a rest day off for them and they were all still in bed.

Liam had jumped out of his bed pulling on joggers and a t-shirt quickly and running down to get the door, when he opened it he was surprised to see Ivy standing there.

"Ivy? Come in" said Liam.

"Sorry did I wake you?" she says noticing Liam's bed hair.

"Yes, but it's fine. To what do we owe such an early visit?" Liam questions.

"It's about Harry can you bring the others down I need to talk to you all," said Ivy.

"Of course"

Within 20 minutes the other boys came down and sat on the sofas. Ivy explains to them what has happened and she sees tears fall down Niall's face. He can't believe someone could do that to such a sweet kid. Louis hugged Niall as he himself now had tears in his eyes as did the other two boys.

The boys asked plenty of questions, like how it could have happened and does Harry need security as they were willing to pay for it.

"At the moment that could be a possibility but I'm not 100 percent sure we need it. I just need to take statements from each of you individually of what happened and anything you saw while we were all up there yesterday. Then I need to look around your home. I have to do this with everyone involved in Harry's case so it's not just you guys."

"That's fine, anything for Harry's well being," said Zayn.

2 hours later, Ivy had all the statements and then went to look around the house but what she found was not what she expected. She found a book on their bookshelves about different poisons. Then in the kitchen, she found bottles with bits of different chemicals that you wouldn't normally find in homes in the back of some of their cupboards.

Ivy couldn't believe her eyes, the boys were so kind and nice and came across really genuine and here she was finding the stuff that could have harmed Harry. Nothing was adding up. Were the boys really good actors or was there something else going on?

I'M BACK :) I got my account back at long last and now I can update and make up for lost time on my books. I'm so sorry to you guys. I have not been able to update or even vote or comment on any of your wonderful books. I did try and message you all saying what's going on but I was probably very annoying so I apologize for that. In other news, I'm having another opp on the 26th September so I'm gonna make sure I update all my books before then, :) as I really need to make it up to you guys. Thanks for sticking with me.

[Edited]