The Start Of a New Life

The next day the boys brought Harry to their house, where he would be living with them from now on.

The boys showed him his new room. It was massive and he couldn't believe it was all for him.

"Do you like it?" asked Niall.

Harry just nodded his head. He couldn't take it all in. He couldn't believe that the room had a laptop, a TV, a walk-in wardrobe and his own bathroom.

All his old room at home had was a bed, an old chest of drawers, a desk and a chair. Nothing else.

"We'll let you settle in and then we can have a movie night. Dinner is in about an hour." said Louis.

Harry just nodded once again and the boys left him alone to settle in. Harry went and sat down on the bed, scared of messing anything up. He didn't want to ruin anything as he knew he deserved none of this.

The movie night with the boys wasn't too bad. It took a while for the boys to get Harry to relax and eat more than one slice of pizza.

The boys had managed to get Harry to eat half a pizza, some wedges and ice cream even though Harry had said he wasn't hungry, but the boys didn't want Sadie to think that they weren't feeding him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry was beginning to feel sick and his tummy was hurting him, a lot. He tried to keep his stomach in check, but before he could move he threw up all over himself, the armchair and the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he cried out.

"Hey, it's ok," said Liam, being the first at Harry's side, "Niall, can you go run him a bath? Louis, can you find Harry some clean clothes? Then help Zayn clean up the floor and the chair. Niall and I will clean Harry up and get him to bed."

The boys nodded and went to do what Liam asked them to do. Harry couldn't stop crying and kept apologizing profusely.

"There's no need to apologize," said Niall as he gently placed Harry in the bathtub, "what made you feel so sick?"

"Food, too much of it." whispered Harry.

"We're sorry, we shouldn't have made you feel like you had to eat it all. Next time just tell us you're full. We know it will take time for you to eat as much as Nialler here." Liam smiled as he began to wash the boy, careful of his broken shoulder.

Harry just nodded his head silently.

He let out a small yawn when Liam started washing his hair.

"I think someone's sleepy." smiled Liam.

He helped Harry out of the bath and Harry was soon dried and dressed in some sweats.

Niall tucked him in and Liam got him to take some pain meds. They turned off the lights once they were sure he was comfortable.

They hoped that Harry would have a good nights' sleep now that he's got his own bed and somewhere safe to stay.

Oh, how wrong they turned out to be.

When they got downstairs they saw that Zayn and Louis had cleaned up the sick and were watching some TV.

"Is he okay?" asked Louis the moment he saw them coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, he's in bed now, "Liam said, "He was yawning his head off in the bath."

"Well, some sleep will do him good." said Louis.

The boys finished watching the film and then headed to bed themselves, happy that Harry was home and safe with them.

They didn't realize that 2 hours later, at precisely 2 am, they would be woken up by Harry and not have any sleep after that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry, this is a short chapter.

I felt bad for not updating in a while. I hope you enjoy it and the next chapter will be better :)

[Edited]