need you

special extra chapter : 2

\\

Talulah clasps her hands together as she waits for the door to ring- her nerves building in her stomach as she stays quiet.

"Look who's nervous." Her dad says as a snicker leaves his lips. Her mum joins him, standing beside him as they take in the sight of their young, love sick daughter.

Talulah sits on the couch- acting oblivious to her parents, her phone in front of her, on the glass table, with her legs apart as she waits for her boyfriend.

A knock on the door is heard, followed by the loud, melodic ring. Talulah and her parents make eye contact and they all rush, to see who can open the door first.

"Move!" Talulah pushes her parents as she stands in front of the door- ready to see Taehyung. "You're going to make him nervous-"

They don't listen, instead they open the door with bright plastered smiles on their faces which disappear quickly as an old lady stands quietly in front of them.

"You're dating our neighbour?" Talulah's dad asks- slowly turning to her with his brows furrowed and a growing grin.

"No!" Talulah playfully hits his shoulder before listening to the lady talk to her mother.

Nothing goes into her head because she's wondering where her actual boyfriend is. She starts to daydream and Talulah appears in a nervous daze- staring at the patch of grass behind the lady.

That's until her eyes spot a scruffy pair of boots.

Talulah's heart beats faster in her chest as her eyes come across a manly figure. Jeans fitting slender legs, coloured with darkness which makes her want to laugh- knowing Taehyung likes to wear loose clothes. A belt around his waist and above that, an ironed blouse tucked into his pants. A beige, slightly see through blouse that shows off his wide frame, but also hidden by the velvet black jacket, keeping him warm.

Taehyung meets his love's eyes across the short distance they are apart from each other. Brown meets brown and Talulah stares at every feature of his handsome face. Wide, chocolate coloured eyes that fill with anxiousness and fear when noticing her parents. Glowing skin that stands out in the moonlight along with his flawless eyebrows, copper hair that sits messily on his head- strands falling in his face.

Talulah wants nothing more but to satisfy their need to hug each other when seeing each other after so long.

"Time to open your present." Taehyung sings as he rushes over to sit on the couch with Talulah- a bag hanging on his bony wrist.

"You actually brought me something?" Talulah continues to lean back on the couch, slumping in her seat as she puts her phone away. "So did I, so ha." She smiles a close lipped smile- looking up at her soft looking boyfriend who's too busy staring at her lips.