2

12:17 pm

JUNGKOOKIE
I'm at the cafeteria

TALULAH
I'm on my way, are my friends there?

JUNGKOOKIE
yeah

JUNGKOOKIE
I'm gonna introduce you to my friends so hurry up

TALULAH
hell no kookie then I'm not coming

JUNGKOOKIE
come on! they have to know the eighth member

TALULAH
what are you guys? a band?

JUNGKOOKIE
just say hi to them or something they want to meet u

TALULAH
idc I'm gonna observe them from far and you can text me and tell me who is who because I'm still confused

JUNGKOOKIE
fine 😤

I walk into the cafeteria and look around for the boy with black hair. He catches my eye and waves his hand at me, gesturing at me to come over to him. I put my middle finger up at him and shake my head, before walking to my table.

I sit down with my friends, feeling too sick to eat so I decide not to and instead drink from my water bottle as I watch Jungkook type away at his phone. He's seated far away from me with one friend, grey fleeting hair with bangs, faint smooth skin and curved coffee eyes.

Bad boy? He definitely looks like one.

Notifications:

• message from Jungkookie: okay only one is here rn

TALULAH
so is that Yoongi?

JUNGKOOK
YEAH HOW FID U KNOW

TALULAH
profile picture

JUNGKOOKIE
so Jimin and Namjoon are coming now do u see

I look up, glancing at Jungkook briefly before spotting a mop of blonde hair. It's Jimin and he's striding into the place like a model down a catwalk. The boy next to him is much taller and sophisticated. His hands are in his khaki pants as a grin appears on his lips. He greets his friends politely and I definitely melt when I see a dimple.

TALULAH
HE HAS FUCKING DIMPLES

JUNGKOOKIE
so what? even I do

TALULAH
show me then

I take a look at Jungkook who lifts up his cheek, smiling and his attempts to show me a dimple is amusing. I stifle a laugh and notice another boy at his round table.

TALULAH
that's hoseok right

JUNGKOOKIE
yes ur good at this guessing game

TALULAH
so 4/6

JUNGKOOKIE
now it's jin hyung

I look up and yup, worldwide handsome. Raven hair in some sort of quiff, wakeful eyes and vast masculine shoulders which I hope I never bump into.

TALULAH
you have such attractive friends

JUNGKOOKIE
including me thanks

TALULAH
gross except for you

JUNGKOOKIE
I'm showing them your message

TALULAH
JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK

I lift up my head to shoot daggers through my eyes at him but my attention is taken away. The boy who walks into the cafeteria is someone I've never seen before. He looks ethereal. Coiled glasses at the back of his head, a mop of golden bangs, his eyes barely seen, tall with his head tilted high, curved coloured lips, effortless long strides and he sits down beside Jungkook- leaning back comfortably in his seat.

TALULAH
who is that legend

JUNGKOOKIE
it's me Jungkook

JUNGKOOKIE
and lastly that's Taehyung aka tae you probably haven't seen him before because he's come back to college now :))

TALULAH
wow

JUNGKOOKIE
wow what

TALULAH
nothing

JUNGKOOKIE
I'm telling them about you and what you said about them

TALULAH
I TAKE IT BACK PLS HAVE MERCY JUNGKOOK

I look up to watch him and his group of friends as they converse in a lively conversation. I sigh deeply. I'm just being paranoid.

But then Jungkook- the asshole points towards my table, right at me with a smirk. His friends all turn to look in my direction.

I crouch down in my seat, hiding myself and ways to kill Jungkook goes through my head. Eventually, I sit back up, skittish.

But they're all still staring and I'm so intimidated. Hoseok waves at me, Jimin smiles, most keep a straight look on their face.

And that was the first time I made eye contact with Taehyung.