Hush Money|Part 2

Chapter Two
Alyssa
~~~
//That same night//
[Alyssa's Pov]

"Why didn't you tell me you have– well...had a girlfriend?" I asked him as we sat down on the couch.

"Why does it matter? You have a boyfriend and yet it didn't stop you from riding Chris, did it?"

"You don't know shit about my relationship, so therefore you can't judge me for cheating on him. Don't think he's innocent either..." I looked away.

It got quiet all of a sudden. "What happened to your back?" He asked randomly, assuming from seeing the aftermath of Ben kicking me out.

"Don't think he's innocent either..."

//Flashback: That morning//

After the party, Ben and I decided to get a hotel instead of traveling all the way back to Oakland. He of course couldn't wait to get back but me, I was enjoying the college life. After booking the hotel, me and Ben had our alone time...kissing and cuddling in the bed until Janelle called me up. From there, I got dress to go hang out with her and my girls while the night was still young.

We linked up at yet another frat party and boy, did we get turnt. The party was fire but now it was 4 something in the morning and I'm returning back to the hotel. Taking the elevator up to the 6th floor of the hotel, I walked down the long hallway and stopped at our room.

A girl's moan caught my attention as I dug into my bag for the keycard and thus I grew with rage. I swear if this motherfucker had a bitch in our bed again–

Quickly, I swiped the card and rushed in through the door to a heartbreaking sight. Like I suspected, he did have another girl in here and she was bold to be on top of him too. I know I've been through this so many times already but each time I actually catch him is just like a stab in the heart.

"So when I leave you get another bitch up in here?......Huh, Ben!?"

"Fuck– Alyssa I–"

Immediately, I picked up the hotel phone and threw it hardly at him and the girl. It wasn't nothing he could say to get me to calm down now. Blood starting dripping down from his head as both him and the bitch got up. On her way out, I threw any and everything I could find at that bitch. I got her good when I threw the remote and hit her in the head by the door.

"Get off of me! I fucking hate you– you dirty cheating-ass bitch!" I screamed at him as he gripped me up angrily for me to stop.

He pinned me up against the wall and got blood on my shirt from manhandling me into the corner. "Calm the fuck down before I do something!" He threatened.

I continued fighting. "Do it then! I fucking hate you! Cheating on me again, right?!....That's why I been fucking around too nigga! How about that!"

Flinching when I saw his hand coming, I fell to his feet once he slapped me hardly against my face. While on the floor, he continued to take out his frustration until he got tired with me. He ended things off by hardly kicking my back and walking away all puffed up.

I held myself up weakly after the beating and stared at him as blood still ran down his face with sweat. People started knocking at the door but we both wasn't concerned. He could beat my ass all he wanted to but I knew the fact that I cheated too got to him.

"You're an even bigger bitch for hitting me like that. Think that's gonna get me to cry nigga! I'm from West! You just mad because I beat you at your own damn game....every single time. You was never my one and only–"