LIV. Old Habits

~~~~~~~It was only a matter of time before trouble in paradise

~~~~~~~
It was only a matter of time before trouble in paradise...
~
//5 months later, January 2037//

"Hey ma-ma! That my happy baby?" I cooed, over recording Aanyah in the waiting room. ...she's grown so big.

Tickling underneath her chin, she started cracking up and capturing all of my viewer's hearts on my live

Tickling underneath her chin, she started cracking up and capturing all of my viewer's hearts on my live. "Y'all, don't let this cute face get the best of you. She be so mean when we get home but now she acting fake"

*Door Opens*

"Miss Williams? I'm ready for you and your partner to come back now" Miss Stars called out as she opened the door from her office.

Ending my live, I picked up Aanyah and my purse to carry them both into her office. "Marcus went outside to smoke, he should be in any minute" I told her as I walked back.

She closed the door anyways and followed me to sit behind her wooden desk. "Okay, not a problem. So, Mr Jones tells me that you two have been...arguing a lot lately in the relationship. How long have you two been together?"

"A year or so, I believe it's been. We were...friends first for a while"

*Door Opens*

"So sorry I'm late..., someone didn't even bother to tell me you two were getting started" Marcus said as he entered into the room suddenly.

I huffed at his smart remark, but gave him one in return. "Maybe if you'd stop smoking those cancer sticks, ya dumb behind wouldn't be sick and late to the meeting you had the audacity to sign us up for"

"You see? This is how she talks to me every day" he said, finally sitting down in the chair next to me and his daughter.

"Yeah because you get the f on my nerves"

"Yeah and that's why we need couple's therapy. I'm Mr Jones by the way, I'm the one who called about our relationship issues"

"I've heard from my secretary. Well, now that you're both here, shall we get started. What seems to be the issue?"