XXI. Revenge

~~~I needed him gone to move on with my life

~~~
I needed him gone to move on with my life. He's taken everything from me for seven long years of suffering, depression, rape, abuse, mental abuse, verbal abuse, and sexual abuse.
~
//Minutes later//

"Yo, he's here" Roy came into the bedroom as I just stared at the wall, preparing myself.

Without a verbal response, I got up and led the way back to his kitchen where I saw the bastard was tied to one of the chairs. Roy did the honors by ripping the bag from off of his head and woke him up from being unconscious. He looked around the mildly illuminated room until I finally showed my face to him from the dark side.

Holding a gun to my side, struck fear into his heart once I made the weapon really obvious.

"Rowan–? I...I-just wanna say I'm sorry–" he said, struggling over his words due to his injuries.

"Fuck you and your apology. I don't accept it nor do I forgive you. You're going right to your grave with this guilt and you'll stay in the ground until I set your soul free and forgive you. Which I am never going to do!" I walked up to him and screamed in his face. "I fucking hate you *cries* I hate you so much and I want all of your blood on my hands. I want you to suffer, just like I had to!"

He looked up at me with tears of his own, but that just made me furious. All these years and now he wants to feel sorry! I attacked him with my hands and slapped him with the gun a few times to make it really hurt. His blood splattered all over my clothes and face, staining everything it hit. I could feel his bones breaking in his mouth with every connection of my fist. "You think this is a disadvantage for you? I think it's a fair fucking fight after I tried endlessly to fight you as a child. Who has the upper hand now motherfucker! I'm a burn the fuck out of you–"

Quickly, I ran over and picked up a piece of metal with a flat base at the tip and heated it with the fire from the stove. When the metal started to glow a redish-yellow firery color, I picked it up by the end and approached him. He begged for me to stand down but I angrily pressured the scorching hot metal up against his skin. His cries after that could pierce an eardrum but it just fed my cold blooded soul further.

Over and over I branded that motherfucker until his skin was blackened and smoking from the burns. He still begged me for mercy would you believe.

"Please–! I'm so-I'm sorr-y" he broke down in tears from his pain.

I gripped his collar and connected the metal with his cheek as my answer. "Fuck you! You expect me to forgive you after what you put me through for a huge chunk of my life! My mother has been away from me because of you! I lost my purity because of you! How dare you strip those away from me!" I screamed at him in the process of burning him all over his face now.

I slammed the piece of metal back on to the stove and gripped his hands with my own. I broke all of his fingers roughly before doing the other hand just to hear him cry to me some more. Once the metal was reheated, I branded him yet again. "You feel that!? That's what I felt everyday! And this is how I felt when you stole my virginity!"