XVIII. Save Me

And is there any new readers? (Who haven't read Royalty)🤔✨

And who's a veteran? (Who has read Royalty)✊💕

~~~
//12:01 am//
[Narrator's Pov]

It's 12:01 sharp in the early morning. Rowan is sleeping peacefully in her bed when Terrence comes inside, boiling with rage. He stormed up to her bedside and slapped her hardly in the face, awakening and causing her to fall down from out of bed.

Confused, Rowan looked up at him from the floor and held on to her swollen cheek. "I tried to be nice today, but now you're starting to get ahead of yourself.." Terrence said, looking down at the frantic girl.

"Wha-what did I do?" she asked.

That burned him up when she acted oblivious to the obvious in his head. This sadly drove him to attacking her on the ground, punching her and kicking her stomach as he used her nightstand as leverage. She whimpered out and started to cry, now officially backed into a corner and pleading.

"So you and ya bitch grown right? You grown now Rowan? What that mean? Now you're an attention whore all over instagram. Bitch you belong to me! To me!" he screamed, pulling her up just to choke his hands around her neck against the wall.

Rowan cried even more in his hold, yet again causing an attack to be targeted at her face. He destroyed her beauty in seconds, breaking her jaw with his rough fist, blackening her eye and causing blood to surface from the trauma. But he didn't stop there, he released her and she fell to his feet weakened by the minor concussion that caused her dizziness.

"I saw that you talk to your mother today too! What I tell you about talking to that bitch!"

"She just wanted to say happy birthday" Rowan cried, feeling hopeless inside as she looked up from her blured vision.

"I don't give a fuck! You know better! Get the fuck up" he picked her up roughly by her arm.

When she was up, he ripped off her clothes and undressed her til she was in her birthday suit. He punched her again and loved creating more bruises on her light brown skin. But with a young naked girl under his control, he became excited in the pants and laid her on her banged up back. He took off his belt and released himself to dig in. Raping the poor girl for the millionth time since he stole her virginity.

//Earlier that same day//
*Phone rings*📞

Picking up the house phone while Terrance worked his full shift today, I placed it up to my ears to answer.

"An inmate is trying to reach from California Corrections Facilities. Please press one to answer the call or hang up"

My heart dropped and I quickly pressed one, holding on to my mouth as I finally heard my mother's voice again. "Mom?"