XLI. Rare Conditions

~~~~~~I was so devastated to learn the news of my condition

~~~~~~
I was so devastated to learn the news of my condition. I felt useless to the world.
~
[Rowan's Pov]

"I had sex with Reese..." I confessed.

Silence was all I got in return from him, I was fearful of his reaction but even more fearful once he had nothing to say. He just looked the other and stared at the wall.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, babe–I just didn't..– it was a long time ago. Before we even met back in school" I pleaded.

He still said nothing.

"Babe please talk to me, I need to know how you feel–"

"I feel like...–I don't even know. All I can think about is you actually having sex with my brother...and him behind you and shit. To be honest it makes me angry to think about, so I don't wanna talk about it"

"Okay but can I just say this. Can I just explain? I met Reese when the BDG first started dealing with the Brotherhood. I was vulnerable because both Chaz and Tyrell were gone and Reese was there to comfort me. Things escalated and...we did things and he confessed his love for me. He wanted to be with me but at the time, I was...still recovering from everything that had happen. Even though I had some feelings for Reese, I turned him down to find someone else. And...a year or so later, I smacked you in the face for calling me a bitch in school. I had no idea that you two even knew each other and Reese got mad because...I fell hard for you and not for him. But we settled that days before he passed and...seeing how hurt you were, I couldn't tell you that right away. Then we had our ups and downs, so I couldn't tell you then. I forgot about it because I'm so into you now, I sometimes forget I had a thing for other men in the past. I'm sorry that it took so long to come out to you but I hope it doesn't ruin what we have now. You're everything to me too"

Finally he looked at me but still didn't say a word. He leaned in and peck my lips before turning his back to me. "Good night" he simply said, causing me to feel so...confused over the situation.

I was scared to ask how he felt again, he did say that he didn't want to talk about it. Shit– I thought I explained it well, even threw him into the topic to make it positive. I laid down anyways and stared at his back. That night, not once did he cuddle me...

It wasn't until the next morning that he said something else to me about Reese and those words were "I'm over it now, what do you want to eat before we pick up Roy" I was thankful that he got over it quickly but I still didn't expect that from him. I think he was more disappointed then anything else but hey, he did fuck my friend, Molly. Let's not forget 🙃🤔

But we were cool again in less than an hour or so after we ate. It wasn't always paradise with us.

//Two years later, April 2035//