"I just want to say I'm sorry Harry, I know you probably can't hear me anyway but I have to say it. I'm so sorry for this. This is all my fault. I should have tried to explain to you more then once that there was nothing going on between me and Mariano...well we kissed but that was after you had pissed me off I swear. I never liked him...."I stop rambling, letting out a loud sigh,"I'm trying to convince an unconscious person ... I must be crazy," I mutter to myself.

I hear a knock at the door before it opens, making me jump.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just came to pass along a message from your brother, Mariano, he said whenever you feel ready you can come down to see him," The smiley brunette says.

"Would it be okay if I went now so you can show me the way?" I ask, not trusting myself to navigate the halls of the hospital while my mind feels all jumbled up by this situation.

"Of course, I'll just wait for you outside," She says with another beaming smile,"My name is Crystal by the way." She tells me before closing the door again. I slide off the side of the bed, slowly letting go of Harry's hand, placing it down at his side.

"I'll be back soon," I whisper, placing a kiss onto Harry's cheek.

When I open the door I find Crystal waiting for me near the nurses station with a tray of medicine.

"Ready?" She asks, before taking the lead down the long hallway. I follow behind her, tying my messy hair back so that isn't in my face.

"Here we are, room 3210-D," Crystal says before opening the door, pulling her tray in behind her. I walk in behind her with hesitation.

"Mariano, look who's here," Crystal says as she pushes the tray along the right side of the bed. Mariano turns the volume on the tv down before turning his head to face the door where I'm still standing.

"Hey," I offer weakly, walking towards the bed trying not to stare at his face. I shutter at the thought of how much pain Mariano must feel right now with such a terrible burn.

"Hey, that was quick. How's Harry?" He asks sitting a little straighter in his bed, wincing.

"Pain?" Crystal asks looking concerned.

"A little yea," Mariano answers shyly, his cheek turning pink.

"I have your pain killers, would you like it with water or juice?" Crystal asks holding up both options.

"Water's fine thank you," Mariano says taking the water bottle into his bandaged hand.

"Remember drink it slowly, push the water and pills toward the left side of your mouth with your tongue," Crystal instructs patiently as she watches Mariano raise the bottle to his lips.

"Good job," She says giving Mariano a smile, making him blush again, "Can I get you something else? Pudding? Ice cream?"

"No, I think I'm okay for now, thank you," Mariano tells her with a small smile.

"If you need something else don't hesitate to ask, just push that blue button on the nightstand," Crystal says with a smile before pushing her tray out of the room.

"Sorry about that, but like I asked before, how's Harry?" Mariano asks. I slowly begin walking toward his bed again feeling my feet heavy with each step.

"He's ... he's in a coma," I answer slowly taking the seat next to the bed.

"But..but how," Mariano questions looking directly at me. I look back at him, the tears I felt early finally coming down.

Don't cry Anissa, he'll wake up, he will," Mariano says, clearly thinking my tears are only about Harry. I reach my hand out and grab Mariano's hand squeezing it tight.