Chapter 1

Messages between the buyer and supplier
Buyer
Where are you?
I'm already here

Supplier
I'm on my way!

20 minutes have elapsed and the supplier finally showed.

The supplier made his exchange and reached for his drug money. Before the supplier could grab hold of the money, the buyer stabbed him in the stomach and ran away with his drugs.

There are lots of cops around so the supplier made it as far away from them as possible. A girl walks by but comes to a halt when she sees that something is wrong with the boy. She pauses for a bit before seeing the blood and asks, "Are you okay? Let me he--"

The boy refuses by pushing her away.
"You need to go to a hos--"

The boy pushes her harder this time, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Let me get you to the nearest, private hospital," says the girl, now more concerned, seeing the boy has lost more blood. "I know a shortcut."

The girl helped the boy up and walked him there. About 5 minutes have passed and they finally arrived at the hospital.

When the two walked through the doors, the girl immediately saw a doctor, she knew very well, come rushing towards them.

"Save him."

"You're always looking out for people like this. You should head home now. Rest and I'll take care of him," says the doctor.

The girl did not go home. She wanted to make sure that he was going to be okay. The boy tried getting up.

"You need to be treated. You could die! You know how much blood you've lost?"

"I need to lea--." Before the boy could finish his sentence, he passed out due to the sleep injection.

"Do you know him?" Asked the doctor.

"From a long time ago," said the girl.

The girl could not stay overnight, and the doctor had helped him, so the girl could rest comfortably tonight. She went home knowing that he was going to be okay. She realized that she had not asked what his name was. She lied to the doctor about knowing him, so she could stay a while longer. She thought maybe they won't meet again so there was no point in asking.

She arrived home from a long day and got ready for bed. After a shower, she finally went to sleep.

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed. I'll start mentioning names in the next chapter. Also, I might not write as much due to school, so if you were hoping for a fast update, I'm sorry.