Chapter 29-Frank

Tiny speck of Lazel, people........

Hazel-Yay!

Frank-Did I just hear 'YAY?"

Hazel- Er...no, not at all.

Me- Yes, entirely! Anyways, everybody EXCEPT for Leylah in this book belongs to Rick Riordian. Amazing, eh?

Frank- At least I can count on him to respect me and Hazel.

Me- What if he doesn't?~mwa haha ha~

I felt the need to throw up. I seriously did. It wasn't because of the blood oozing out of Nico's chest, or Thalia gasping as she realized what she had done, Hazel's screams, Percy hollers.

It wasn't any of that.

It was Gaea.

The idea had sprouted the moment Nico had defended Hazel. Gaea had sorted captured these demigods in captivity, like trained dogs. They were supposed to shut up and do Gaea's dirty work and not question her, or else she would hurt them.

She had turned two kids, friends, agaisnt each othre. She had turned a sister and brother against each other. She had turnwed siblings, more than one agaisnt each toher. She had turned more than one kids against eac h other who had no idea who each other were.

That's how low she stooped.

That's how evil she was.

That's how far she would go, just to get revenge, just because of a grudge.

That's what sickened me.

Percy's voice cleared my thoughts. "How dare you, Thalia."

Hazel sniveled and looked up. "How could you, Thalia?"

Thalia looked like she might breakdown herself. Not only had she embarrased herself, but she hadn't even stopped and considered anything.

'Frank,"

A voice so loud, I thought my ear drums were about to burst- then, a flash of noise, woke me up.