Chapter 8 A New Family Member

*The picture above is Kyla the two tailed twilight cat James's familiar*

Previously:

I undid the straps and got my self on the bed the wolf Fox kit curled up next to me I looked her and said "I'll think of a name for you tomorrow, good night my kit." I the end went to sleep with one arm draped over the wolf Fox kit with a smile on my face happy that I finally have a familiar to be by side no matter what. . . .

Now:

Jake's pov:

As I was starting to wake up i felt something small and furry jump on my stomach waking me up. "OOF!! What the?! Little one?! Why did you do that yeesh that hurt. Hmm you need a name I can't keep calling you 'little one' now can I? Hmm how about Kitsuna?" Kitsuna jumped off me and barked I then smiled at her and said "Well then Kitsuna it is then. Come on lets go downstairs and make some breakfast for everyone." Kitsuna barked and after i got into my SpiderChair she jumped on to my lap and we went downstairs.

Third Pov: 

After Jake went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone he made waffles for Tammie, a kidney omelette for Eyeless Jackie, a green tea with scrambled and a side of bacon and toast for Slenderwoman, and sunny side up for Jess, a plate of hash browns and eggs for James, and other dishes for the other girls he then made a bowl of cooked rabbits . As she started to eat everyone was coming down following the scent of the freshly made food on the table they looked at it an were amazed at the sight of their favorite food there on the table as they all went to the table they saw Jake eating with Kitsuna eating beside him. James looked at her and said "Hey Jake who's that next to you?" Jake looked at James with a smile on his face and said "This is Kitsuna my new familiar also James where is your familiar Kyla?" James looked around and said " I don't know where that Damn cat is. She is usually here for breakfast, I'm gonna go look for her.
*timeskip half hour brought to you by Kitsuna running away with Jake's slipper*
As everyone was finishing up breakfast James came walking back into the room with his familiar padding up behind him was Kyla the two tailed twilight cat. Slenda looked at James and said   "James your familiar is a two tailed twilight cat?" James looked at Slenda with surprise and said "I didn't think anyone knew about the two tailed two cats. How do you know about them?" Slenda looked at James with what looked like a sad look on her face "I knew one once she was a good friend but she died one day from sickness and I was saddened by her death." Jake and James and everyone else looked at her with saddened looks on their faces at her words after a few minutes of silence James then spoke up saying "Well then enough sad talk. Welcome to the family Kitsuna!" She looked at James happily and barked and jumped on Jake's lap and curled up to sleep. The girls aww'ed at the sight of Kitsuna sleeping on Jake's lap so cutely. After an entertaining day it was time for everyone to head to their rooms. Jess walked to Jake's room and knocked. Jake opened the door and said "Hey Jess what can I do for ya?" She looked at hi m with a light blush on her face and said "Jake can I sleep with you tonight I don't want to be alone." Jake smiled and said "Sure come on in. Don't worry I promise not to leave your side tonight." She blushes slightly at his words and into his bed and under the covers. Once he got into bed she snuggled up against him and said "goodnight Jake. " he smiled at her and said "Goodnight Jess sleep well."
After he said that they both fell asleep.

Hey guys and girls sorry I took so long with this chapter I had a few problems here and there that I had to deal with. I will be writing more I promise I just need time to do the chapters. So until then undertalefan638 OUT!!!!! ( Teleports to Toriel's house to pickup Chara for our date (female Chara not male one I ain't into no homo) and we went off onto our date away from Sans's prying eyes.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What are you still doing here get going!