Chapter 7 A New Day, A New Surprise

Previously: "well you should just rest a bit until you feel well again." He looks at me with a suspicious look on his face and suddenly it dawns on him he rips off the blanket covering him. I try to stop him but it's too late "Jake wait!!" I see him looking at the place where his left leg was previously, and say "Why? Why did you cut off my leg?!" i look at him with a frightened look on my face and say "I-I-I t-tried t-t-to s-save it b-but it w-was t-to late. I-I'm sorry Jake, I tried really did but it had too much venom in it. I'm sorry" I look away from my twin and say . . .

Now:
Jake's pov:
James then says "I truly am sorry bro, I made a mechanical leg for you so you'll be able to walk around and everything, but you need to heal first so you won't get it until about . . . three days from now not including today. Until then you will be using a wheel chair." I then said or more likely yelled "LIKE HELL I WILL! JAMES GRAIZEN WANE SLENDER YOU GIVE ME THAT LEG NOW OR I'LL. . ." James then interrupted me " OR YOU'LL WHAT JAKE! KILL ME?! CHIP MY HEAD OFF?! STAB ME WITH YOUR TENTACLES?! YEAH RIGHT I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY! YOU ARE NOT GETTING THAT LEG UNTIL THREE DAYS ARE UP AND YOU ARE USING THAT WHEEL CHAIR EVEN IF I HAVE TO TIE YOU TO IT AM I CLEAR!? " I mumbled "yeah whatever." He then said " I SAID AM I CLEAR!!!!!!" I then have him my death-glare and said "Don't you dare get loud with little boy! I can still kick your ass with just one leg so don't try me cause I will teach you your place." He then looked at me with a shocked look on his face and said " Whatever, anyway here's the wheel chair. Jess help him get in it will you I can't look at him right now. " He then walked out I looked at Jess and said "I can get in the wheel chair by myself Jess, but thank you for worrying." She looked at me with a sad expression in her face and said " Are you ok? I mean with what just happened and all? " I looked her with a smile and said "Don't worry I'm fine just a little pissed about my leg that's all." I then wheeled myself out of the room into my workshop to make my wheel chair a bit more bearable. I looked at Jess before going in and said " Could you wait in the living room I want to modify my wheel chair." She looked at me and "Ok. Just don't take too long." I then asked " Also could you send James in as much as I hate to admit this I might need his help." She just laughed and said "Sure I'll send him in." I went in and got to work about half way through James came in and I asked him if he could do the other half he looked at what I was working on and looked surprised. He looked at me and said "this has got to be a first for me Jake I'm have never seen it heard of anything like it." I looked at him with a smile on my face and said " I'm not surprised it is a prototype after all."

* three hours later *
I looked at my project and said "finally it's done James help me get strapped in will you?" He walks up to me and says " sure thing bro. " After I'm strapped in we head to the living room to see the girls.
third pov:
In the living room the girls were watching a movie as James came in he looked at them and said " Hey girls what are you watching?"
Jess looked at him and said "Twilight. Hey where's Jake ?" James snickered and said "Oh he's probably hanging about somewhere." They all looked at him confused until they heard someone above them say "Hey girls how's it going?" They all looked up to see Jake on the ceiling in a chair that looked like it had spider legs. The girls looked in shocked as Jake climbed down the wall in his new SpiderChair. When he got down he looked at their faces and laughed and said "Oh my God you should have seen your faces.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh my God that was priceless." They all looked shocked until Laughing Jacklyn said "What the heck man?! You trying to scare us to death?!?!" Jake looked at her and said "trust me if I was trying to do that I would have dropped down behind you with my axes in hand. But come on it was at least a little bit funny." Jess looked at him and said "no it was not."
Jake then shrugged and said "ok whatever you say I'm gonna take my new SpiderChair out for a 'test drive' see you all when I get back." Jake then walked out the door to do his 'test drive'
Jake's pov:
As I was trying out my new SpiderChair I heard a strange sound on the roof, so I went up the side of the mansion to see what made the sound. When I got on the roof I saw something strange, it looked like a Fox kit mixed with a wolf pup and I had blue fur with eight white tipped tails and it looked to be female. I went up to her and made my SpiderChair crouch in front of it and said. "Are you OK little one, are you hurt?" It looked at me with the cutest face I have ever seen, she walked up to me and jumped onto my lap and curled up and went to sleep. I looked at her and decided to keep her, I smiled and rubbed her ears and steered my SpiderChair down th e side of the house while keeping a firm hold on the wolf Fox kit. When I got to the ground I steered us to the front of the house I opened the door and went inside and saw James and the girls asleep on the so I got a made a few extra appendages come out of the SpiderChair and picked them all up and transported them to different rooms and t tucked them in and after all that I brought the wolf Fox kit to my room and laid her on my bed. I undid the straps and got my self on the bed the wolf Fox kit curled up next to me I looked her and said "I'll think of a name for you tomorrow, good night my kit." I the end went to sleep with one arm draped over the wolf Fox kit with a smile on my face happy that I finally have a familiar to be by side no matter what. . . .

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting on a while I've been going through a tough time right now. I've been getting writers block a lot lately and my iguana died last week and I've just been sad all the time and it's been interfering with my work so I'm sorry I've been behind on the chapters but I will continue writing no matter what so bear with me ok?
Also would you guys mind helping me name the wolf Fox kit? I will leave the naming to you guys cause I believe you can come up with a name better than me. Also the name has to be female. Well that's all for now undertalefan638 OUT! (Teleports out of room to grillby's)