Chapter Two The Question

hey guys and girls in this chapter meets an old friend and old crush from is child hood. who will it be i wonder :) read on to find out XD

So don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't hurt any of you girls."As James went over to talk to Jake, Jake then said, "So what are your names seeing as we told you ours it would be polite to tell us yours?" The girls looked between themselves then the tall faceless woman then said "Well my name is Slender woman or Slenda, and the one with the blue mask is Eyeless Jacklyn, the one in yellow is Masky, the one with the mask and goggles is Ticci Tammy, and this sweet little darling is Sally, the one with the red eyes is Lazari, the one in the clown costume and chainsaw is Laughing Jacklyn or Jackie, the one in the yellow hood is Hoodette or Hoodie, the one with pocket watch for an eye is Clockwork but her true name is Natalie, the one with the pale skin jet black hair and black eye is Jane the killer also known as Jane Arkansas, and finally the one in white and the cut on smile is Jess the Killer also known as Jessica Woods. "Jake then dropped a plate in surprise at hearing her name and turned around and said"Jessica? Is . . . Is it really you?" Jess then said "I'm sorry do I know you?" Jake then said "Don't remember us? We were your neighbors before you moved away from your old home. We were best friends, don't you remember?" James then said "Oh My God Jessica I didn't recognize you, hey Jessica don't you remember when you and Jake kissed?" Jake then turned beet red and said "JAMES I'M GONNA KILL YA! GET OVER HERE YOU GOD DAMN TRAITOR!!!!!!!" And then James said"Uh oh, sorry girls got to run." Jake then flew into a rage and then chased after James with full intent to kill. But as soon as James said that Jake and Jessica kissed she remembered everything and said "Jake, wait don't! I-I-I, I love you!" Jake then froze in place as did James and everyone else. Jake said "Wha-what did you say?" then Jessica walked up to Jake and wrapped her arms around him and said "I said I love you Jake, you should listen to a girl when she confesses her love for you!" James walked up to Jake and said "Hey Jake, are you alright? Jake?" James then tapped Jake on the shoulder and Jake started falling backward and hit the floor with a crash. James then said "I uh I think he went into shock. Jeez,Jessica did you have to surprise him like. . ." Jake then shot up like a bullet and James said "Jeez, Jake did you have to give me a near heart attack?!" Jake didn't notice James talking to him because in Jake's head he was thinking "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! She loves me, I can't believe this is happening oh my god this changes everything, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" Jessica then tapped Jake softly on the shoulder and said "Jake? Are you ok? If you are ok please answer me." Jake then said "I'm sorry what did you say Jess?" Jess then said "I –nothing Jake I didn't say anything." James then walked up to Jake and says "Jake can I talk to you for a minute?" and Jake says "Sure James let's just go over there for a second." Jake and James then go into the other room and start to talk to each other in hushed voices James then says to Jake in a whisper "Go on, ask her." Jake then says "But out James I'll ask her when I'm ready." James then says "If you don't do it soon someone else will ask her. If you don't do it soon you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" Jake then says"ALRIGHT JUST SHUT UP!" Everything in the front room went quiet and Jess then comes into the room and says "Is-is everything alright Jake?" Jake turns around smiles and says "Yes everything is perfect. Um Jessica may I speak to you for a second outside?"Jess then says "Sure Jake, whatever you need." Jake and Jessica go outside and talk for a bit Slender woman then says to James "James?What were you and Jake talking about in the other room just a minuteago?" James turned to Slender woman with a smile on his face and said "You'll see soon, very soon." Everyone directed their attention as Jake was pulling something out of his pocket and bending down on one knee and asking Jessica the most important question of his life. The one named Sally said "Oh My God is he doing what I think he's doing?!" Then Jessica put her hands to her mouth and with tears in her eyes screamed out "YES, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!!" Jake then shouted "WOO HOO SHE SAID YES" Jake then danced around with glee and happiness.