Chapter Twenty-seven

Previously on Through Think or Thin

My brothers and Dad looked at her with their brows raised. "She's Ms. Fatima and don't ask."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Mark Point of View

We were all in the plane headed to Italy. Ash was sleeping on my lap while Ms. Fatima hummed in her chair beside me.

My brothers and my dad was also in the plane. Everyone else was left in Saudi Arabia and Charlie was left in charge until further notice.

Ms. Fatima stopped humming and cleared her throat. "Me guess tis' a good time as any to begin. Me self came to Saudi many years ago. Ye' can call me gifted if ye' wish but dreaming about what will happen in ye' futures or reading ye' is easy for me."

"So you're psychic?" Jason asked.

"Tis' a funny word to call me but yes tis'a suitable word in ye' terms. Ye' wouldn't believe me if I told ye that I saw this playing out from the very moment my feet touched the sand of Saudi." Ash groaned in my lap and I rubbed his head. "Commander Mark was sent to Arabia by ye' president to find the culprit who be stealing valuable trinkets from the palace. Mohair was me son for many years and no one knew. He wanted to help me old self on making Mina happy. He acted as a guard to gather information and I used me dreams to guide him."

"Mama Jana once said if I was trouble to her daughter you would have told her." I muttered.

Ms. Fatima laughed. "The Lass is right Lad. Me told lass one day that she would get help far beyond her country and that nasty sickness that she had would go." Ms. Fatima patted my hand. "Ye' took her out of Saudi two weeks ago. Me dreamt the Queen was up to something so I took Ash me-self and kept him hidden away while this all took place."

"Did you tell her about taking Ms. Jana to America son?" My dad asked.

"No."

"Then how-"

"Don't question it Sebastian. Ms. Fatima is just a special case of don't ask but she knows." I sighed.

"Any ways lads Credo Astraba has been rolling around with everyone in that royal family. Shanked them all he did. Credo Astraba or better yet I should the little gobshite by his real name, Johnathan Zebur."

"No!" David got up from his seat and turned to Ms. Fatima, Subastian then looked at me. "That can't be."

I knew the name but he didn't look like the picture that was at base.

"Who's Johnathan Zebur?" Asked Dad.

"He's a French Spy that came into the country six years ago under the name Jackson Sues. He infiltrated the army and took a thumb drive that had very classified information on it. There's been a warrant and bounty of a billion dollars in his head for sometime now. Zebur never went back to France with the thumb drive so they want him as well. About a year ago a body was found which they claimed belonged to Zebur but we knew it was just France wanting to get to him first and they were trying to throw us off the trail." David answered.

"Then how did you guys not recognize him?" Dad looked to Ms. Fatima.

"He had the lenses that ye' used sometime ago with Mina also the lad colored his head and changed his face." Ms. Fatima explained.