Chapter Twenty

Previously on Through Think or Thin

I slowed down the kiss and suckled his bottom lip. "Okay that's a yes."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

(Mature Content from this point on)

Mina's Point of View

Mark removed my clothing and left me bare with my legs wrapped around his waist. His boxers somehow got discarded in the process and we were both naked.

I felt his tongue in my mouth and I touched it with my own, circling it and playing with it and then sucking it.

I felt weak in my arms when his hand began to move downwards to breast. I froze when his knuckles reached the underside of her bare breast. Then a loud gasp escaped my lips as his hand covered my breast.

He must have taken her gasp as acceptance. Mark began to kneed and squeeze my soft flesh.

His fingers found my nipples and he began to squeeze first one and then the other. All the time his mouth never left mine. Then they began to move. Mark was taking her out the water.

He gently laid her body on the blanket from earlier and continued his manipulation of her breast.

His hand left her breast and moved downward along with his lips. Everywhere his fingers went a few seconds later his mouth would follow.

She moaned deep in her throat, as if she was trying to scream. She opened her legs as his fingers sought and found her soaked womanhood.

With no ability to stop him because she didn't want to or the resulting reaction of her body she allowed Mark to possess her inner parts with his fingers.

He was gentle, searching and exploring like a child with a new toy.

I was sailing above the clouds.

I didn't know why but my body was responding in ways I didn't even know I was able to.

I made my hips moved up and down against his exploring finger.

Mark moved his fingers faster, caressing the little nub until it was pulsing.

His lips went to my neck and he began to gently kiss and bite me. Suddenly euphoria went off in my head.

My body froze and a long and low moan escaped my lips.

The pleasure seemed to go on and on until I thought I was losing consciousness. I fought it.

But then, when the first climax ended, Mark's fingers slipped into my body again.

He pushed them in deeply within me to a point that I felt his knuckles.

Then he moved them around as if searching for something.

Mark Point of View

When Kitten moaned he knew he had found the right spot. He rubbed the sack just behind her clit. The explosion shook her body and sent her into convulsions.

Her pussy began to squirt juice all over her thighs, his hand, and the blanket. It was gushing out of her.

This was the perfect time to taste her.

I chuckled under my breath and began to tease her. I worked on her outer lips with my tongue and teeth. I gave gentle bites all along the swollen flesh before using my tongue to slide up and down the crease between her thigh and pubic mound.

I was always told a woman needs more time than a man to get ready. I also knew that it was Mina's first time so I wanted give her as much pleasure as possible. He soft moans were making him even harder than he already was.

"Mark is it safe for you to be doing that?" She gasped. He glanced at her to see her hand covering her mouth while her eyes were tightly closed.

"Mhmm," I mumbled and pushed her legs further apart. I placed my tongue on her clit and began to flick it.

"Dear Lord." She hissed.

First I flicked it gently with my tongue and received another loud moan in response.

Then I sucked it into my mouth. That brought a scream from her lips. Kittens hips lifted from the blanket while her hands grabbed head.

With her fingers tangled in my hair she bucked and thrashed, causing me to work hard to keep my mouth on her convulsing pussy.

I sucked and swallowed her juices and then worked on the clit again.

She tasted sweet.

I felt her tense again and knew she was climaxing a second time. She gripped his hair so tight he thought she was going to rip it out from its roots. She really did have claws.

When she finally released me I pulled back almost breathless. My face was soaked with her copious juices.

She was trembling like a leaf.

I took my cock and rubbed it against her entrance. "I'm going to go it in now Love." His only response was a small nod. "Open your eyes," Her eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw all I needed to see. "Good girl."

Mina's Point of View

I looked into his emerald eyes that almost looked black. I felt him enter me He was being gentle. Inch by inch he was filling me.

When he ripped through my hymen I knew it was over. Pain filled my walls and I cried out.

Mark immediately stopped moving. "Just breath through it Love."

I followed his instructions and slowly he began moving again. When he was all the way inside me the pain subsided.

"Is it gone now?" He rasped out.

"Yes it is gone." He gripped her hip and thrusted deep into me.

I grabbed onto his back and sank my fingers into it. It felt as though pressure was building up inside me and digging my fingers into his back was the only way to get some of it out.

His thrusts were relentless. "Oh Mark..." I was chanting his name over and over again.

It came on suddenly. With waves of pleasure washing over me and making my  body shake. It was a soft and slow climax like the gentle waves of the ocean washing onto a shore. Ripples of pleasure traveled from my feet to the top of my head and back down again.

Mark's Point of View

When I felt her walls tighten on cock. I willed my self not to climax. Her walls were warm, tight and welling. If he gave in now which he was sure he was about to they were going to go at it again.

I didn't think any thing in this world  prepared me for the incredible feeling of being inside my Mina. I pounded into her, my hips a blur.

I felt the pressure building up within me at an incredible rate. Within seconds I was pouring his seed into her and I felt her climax intensify.

Her body shock and I held her close. After a few minutes our breathing slowly began to calm. I glanced at her sweat soaked fore head and placed a kiss there.

"Does it always feel like?" She asked her voice a little hoarse.

"Each time it gets Kitten," I moved a lock of her from her face. "Let me show you," I moved my lips to met hers. "Starting right now."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧