22

i opened my front door to see peter kavinsky in front of me. he held a box of pizza in his hands and smiled brightly at me. he was dressed in some sweatpants and a light blue hoodie. to say the least, he looked absolutely handsome, "may i come in?"

i smiled a little at him and nodded as i opened the door wider. i walked up to my room, as he followed closely behind me, "what are you doing here?"

"can't i come see my girlfriend?" he asked jokingly as he placed the pizza on my bed and laid down, cuddling up with my blankets. he patted the spot next to him and i sat down beside him, making sure to leave some space between the both of us, "fake girlfriend."

he looked up at me and nodded, "mhm." i laughed and reached out to grab a slice of pizza as he looked through my netflix, he ended up picking mulan since he knew it was my favorite princess and he scooted closer to me as he took a bite of his pizza. he wrapped his arms around my waist and for a split second i could feel myself cuddling up into him, but i almost instantly stopped myself. i knew that we were simply fake dating, but the way he put attention to what i had to say and actually took time out of his day to hang out with me made me feel special and as if what i thought wasn't necessary the most crazy thing ever.

"you know, i actually like hanging out with you." i whispered over to him and turned to look at him, how was the side of his face just as attractive as the front? this was not fair. he turned back to look at me as well and smiled, "shut up, im watching the movie."

he turned back around and i scoffed at him, i punched his arm slightly as he laughed quietly. he pushed me closer to him and rested his head on my shoulders as he watched the movie. i then put my head on his and laid there silently, feeling myself adore him more and more by the second. why did he seem so perfect? i didn't want to like him, not at all, but i couldn't bring myself to push him away and tell him to leave. so i laid there, letting him playing with my hands.

i was falling for him, without wanting to and i hated that.