1✨9

Y/n's POV

My body shook in fear as Luke ignored me, slowly walking into the house. "Luke! Come back here!" I demanded. He glanced at me but continued walking into the house. "Luke!" My voice cracked. He turned around again. He smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I smiled and stood there.

What am I doing? Why am I just standing here? What if someone is in there and he dies? I want to die with him because I don't know what I would do without him. I'm going with him.

My confidence took over and I ran to the front door. Luke jumped. "Y/n go back." He growled. "No, I love you and if you were to die... I would want to die with you." I said. He glared at me for a while and then grabbed my hand. "Please stay behind me." He said. I nodded and we slowly walked into the living room. Luke let go of my hand and ran across the living room. "Luke? What are you doing?" I whispered. He went to the huge bookcase that I never took notice of. He opened one of the draws slowly. He put his hand in it and pulled out something metal. He ran back to me and grabbed my hand once more. I looked at him confused thinking of what's in his hand. He fiddled with it and a blade appeared. "Since when did you have switchblades just lying around?!" I whisper-yelled. "Since I thought about things like this exact situation!" He softly yelled back. I nodded at his response and we continued into the kitchen. Papers and glass was everywhere.

"Holy shit..." I said. Luke's grip on my hand tightened. I squeezed back. We quietly walked up the steps of the stairs. We went to his bedroom since it was closest. Luke opened the door slowly and the dresser was on the floor, more papers were lied out. The mirror in the bathroom was completely shattered and his once made bed was a mess. I started to get scared moving closer to Luke's body. He kissed my cheek in reassurance as we walked into the room. We both let go of each other's hands and he went to the bathroom/closet and I looked around his dresser. I picked up something that caught my eye. I held the broken picture frame in my hands. It was a picture of Luke and I smiling. I remember this day..

Flashback

"Stop!! I'm gonna die!" I screamed as Luke tickled me to death. "Dramatic!" He scoffed finally stopping. He got off of me and plopped down next to me. I looked over at him and he looked back. We locked eyes with each other and I fell in love. This was the day before we said, 'I love you' to each other. As I gazed into his beautiful green eyes I felt like I melted. That was the moment I knew I loved this boy. He broke my trance as he grabbed me and lifted me onto his waist. I looked down at him and he gave me a goofy smile that I adore. I laughed at him. He held me by the waist and my hands rested on his chest. "I like you." Luke whispered smiling huge. "Hmm.. I don't think I knew that." I pretended to think really hard and it made him laugh. He pulled my arm which caused me to lean down. His lips connected to mine as my cheeks heated up. This boy is my poison..

End of Flashback

I hadn't noticed that I was crying at this moment.. if we die.. I don't know what I would do.. I'm not ready to leave yet.

"Y/n?!" Luke had heard me crying and ran to me. He pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong?" He said very worried of my health. "Just thinking of this day.." I showed him the picture. He stared at it and his face softened. "Awe babe.." He pulled me into another hug. I cried into his shoulder still thinking about our death that could happen. "We are going to be fine, I won't let anything happen to you." He put my face between his hands. "I love you." He stated. "I love you too." I sniffled. He kissed me and grabbed my hand yet again. "Let's go."