1✨2

Luke's POV

My eyes fluttered open as the blinding light peeped through the curtains. I went to get up but I couldn't. I was just too weak. Pain rushed throughout my chest and stomach.

"Ugh!" I groaned sitting up. I took a deep breath and then stood up. I looked down at the bed and didn't see y/n laying there.

Where is she?

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. There she was. Sleeping soundly on the couch with her phone on the ground. I laughed softly at her. I walked over to the couch and picked up her phone and set it on the table next to the couch. I bent down and leaned against the couch.

"Babe?" I whispered. I kissed her on the nose. Her eyebrows scrunched as her eyes opened slowly. I smiled down at her. "Hey princess." I whispered, kissing her cheek. She smiled. "Hey." Her voice was raspy. She sat up. "How are you feeling?" She asked rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "I'm feeling better-ish?" I said shrugging. "Well then we are resting here all day till you feel better!" She jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I followed her and she was grabbing all the breakfast ingredients. "What are you making?" I sat at the table. "Breakfast for my handsome boy." She winked. I smiled. "Can I help?" I asked getting up. "No!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm supposed to be taking care of you!" She defended cracking an egg into a frying pan. "Ugh!" I whined. "Whine all you want." She said with sass.

I got up and put my hands on her waist. I kissed her neck. "Love you babe." I grinned. "Love you more, crippled." She laughed. I shook my head and walked up the stairs. "I'm taking a shower!" I screamed. "Good! You smell!" She screamed back. I just chuckled in response.

My little weirdo.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

-

Song Starts (King of Wishful Thinking)

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw y/n jumping and dancing around to music she put on. I laughed at her and joined her. We ended up dancing for an hour.

Ding dong!

"I got it!" Y/n raced to the front door. "Wassup biotchhh!" I heard Maddie's voice yell. "Heyyy!" Y/n screamed back.

Oh lord!

I walked into the living room. "Sup Maddie." I smiled. "Hey Wilder." She nodded. "Wanna do something?" Maddie asked. "Like what?" Y/n asked. "Well... there's a party tonight at Kyle's (random boy at school) big ass house. Wanna join me?" She winked at y/n. "You want to go babe?" Y/n asked excited. "Sure why not?" I laughed. "Yes!" Maddie screamed. "I'll go get ready!" Y/n screamed. I laughed at her and sat on the couch.

Y/n's POV

I bolted upstairs and went into the shower. After I got done, I picked out a dress for the party.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

(Hairstyle)

(Hairstyle)

(Makeup)

I glanced in the mirror. "Damn I look good!" I complimented myself. I walked downstairs and Luke's expression said it all. His jaw dropped as he stood up. I laughed. "Woah." He breathed out. "Like what you see?" I asked spinning around. "Definitely." He admired. I walked towards him and kissed him. "Thank you." I smiled. "Yeah, boys better back off." He raised his eyebrows. I laughed. Maddie came walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey, are yo- WOOAAHH! DAMN Y/N LOOKIN LIKE A FULL COURSE MEAL MHHMM!" She screamed. I laughed at her dramatic compliment. "That sounded a little gay, not going to lie." Luke raised his arms up. "Hey! I would change my sexuality for y/n! And I'm proud of that!" Maddie yelled. I was crying to this point cause I was laughing so hard. "Stop. You guys are you going to kill me." I said. "Well c'mon! The party is going to start soon." Maddie started walking to the door. "Woo! Let's party!" I yelled following her. "Wait for me." Luke came running after us. I locked the front door and headed to the car.

-

We got to Kyle's house and damn that house was huge! We all got out and Luke interlocked his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand and we walked up the stairs to the front door. Maddie knocked and it instantly opened. The smell of sweat and alcohol blew in our faces. We entered the house. It was a gorgeous house. "I want to live here!" I yelled. Luke laughed and pulled me to the dance floor. I started grinding against him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. We danced pretty much all night. Maddie was outside and dancing on top of the pool table with a beer. "Let's get something to drink." I said pulling Luke through the crowd. I got up to the counter and grabbed a shot. I handed another one to Luke. "One... two... three!" I chugged my drink feeling the sting go down my throat. "Another one!" I yelled. "Babe, no, you need to be careful!" Luke said. "Oh party pooper! I'm a big girl!" I grabbed the other shot and took it.

-

The rest of the night was a blur. I kept drinking and dancing all night. Luke stayed sober since me and Maddie were already hammered.

Luke's POV

Honestly, I want to go home. Y/n is completely wasted and Maddie sort of disappeared. I was sitting at the bar and some guy ran into the room. "Someone is on the roof!" He yelled and ran outside. I looked around and people were crowding around outside. So, out of curiosity, I followed. I looked up at the roof.

Oh my god!

"Y/n?!!" I panicked. There she was. Dancing on the edge of the roof. "Look at me!" She slurred. "No, oh no y/n please back up!" I yelled. "No!" She screamed stepping even closer. "Who wants to see me fly?!" She asked. Everybody started cheering. "You guys are sick! She is going to get herself killed!" I screamed at the crowd. They just boo'd me. "Well the peeps have spoken!" Y/n said and took a step off the ledge. Just like that she fell. "Y/N! NO!" I screamed running towards where she's going to land.

-

Word Count: 1070 Words

(A/n: OoF! Sorry for that cliffhanger. Thanks for reading! :))