0✨5

Y/n's POV

I ran the fastest I ever could down the street. "Hey! Where the hell are you going?!" Luke yelled after me. He was way behind. "A friend's!" I replied.

I finally stopped on Danny's driveway. I waited for Luke to catch up and catch my breath. "Is this Danny's?" He asked looking at the two story house in front of us. "Yeah." I sighed. "And... why are we here?" He asked. "Because when we were watching Camp Rock and I got that phone call, that was Danny. He broke up with me." I said. I felt a lump come up my throat. "Well.. his loss. Go get him y/n." He said smiling.

God, that smile could melt the sun.

"Thank you for everything Luke."

I said and walked to the side of Danny's house. I stopped at his window. I pulled out my speaker that I brought and started playing,

Mr. Brightside by The Killers.

I threw a couple rocks at his window. A figure with very messy hair came into the view. By now, tears are streaming down my face.

He opened the window. "What do you want y/n? It's like two o'clock in the morning!" He said. "I'm here to say that I've been a terrible girlfriend, I'm sorry and I love you. We've known each other since the day I fell off my bike and you helped me. Ever since that day I've seen you as my hero. I can't imagine not having you in my life Danny. I ca-can't lose you." I choked. "Hang on." He said and turned around. He came back and climbed through the window and down the tree that's also next to his window.

He came up to me. "Y/n, I love you with all of my heart. But we can't be together. I feel like you have some feelings to work out." He said.

"What feelings?! I want you Dan!" I sobbed.

"But deep down you don't. I miss holding you and kissing you, but maybe just going back to friends would be easier." He softly replied slowly walking back towards his window. "No!" He turned around. "Pardon?" He asked. "I am not going to let you walk away from me! Deep down all I want is you. Danny-" I took a deep breath. "I'm madly in love with you and standing here right now at 2:27 am,  proving that I love you." I said walking up to him. "Or that could mean that you are guilty." He snapped back. I didn't know what I could do to prove my love.

I softly put my speaker on the ground. I put one of my hands on Danny's cheek. My other one went on the back of his neck. "Y/-" I cut Danny off and kissed him.

I felt butterflies and fireworks flying around inside. Way different then when I kissed Luke. This was more powerful. Our lips were in sync as we kept kissing. He pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"I love you Daniel Fields." I whispered. "I love you more Y/n L/n." He whispered back.

Luke's POV 

"I love you more Y/n L/n." Danny whispered back to her.

My eyes filled with tears. I slowly backed away so Danny wouldn't see me. I bolted down the street. I went to Y/n's house. I went through her window and grabbed my phone. I left my hoodie on her bed and wrote her a note:

Dear Y/n,
I left my hoodie here for you. I'm not going to be going to school for a couple of days. I want you to know that I will miss you. I know you have a boyfriend but I just have to get this off my chest. I like you y/n. A lot. I understand you will never return these feelings but I thought you should know. Text me.
Love, Luke🖤

I put the note on the hoodie and like that.. I was gone.

Y/n's POV

I got home practically skipping.