1✨5

Y/n's POV

My eyes opened for the second time. I was sweaty. I instantly sat up and I was in Luke's room. I looked at my arms and there were no cuts here or there. "Oh god, it was just a dream." I breathed. I took a deep breath. After thinking about my weird ass dream for a while, I went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower. I looked down and saw red. "Are you serious?! My period?! Now?!!" I rolled my eyes. "Great." I whispered.

-

After the shower I put on some comfy sweats and Luke's hoodie. (hehe ;)) I grabbed my phone and sat on his bed. I went through some messages..

Mad Dog💋💖
Hey bb!! Just checking in on you! Call me :)
Read 5:23 pm

Meme Queen👑💋
Hey Mads. I'm good. Just took a shower. :D
Read 5:24pm

Mad Dog💋💖
That's good! Love you boo😘
Read 5:25 pm

Meme Queen👑💋
Love you more bb😍
Read 5:26 pm

-

My King😍❤
Hey gorgeous!! How are you feeling baby? I hope you're better! If you need me call me. I'm with a friend. Sorry I didn't ask/tell you, don't be mad!! Love you babe!💜😋
Read 5:28 pm

My Gorgeous Queen❤😘
Hey babe! I'm feeling better, woke up from a really bad dream :( And you know I can't be mad at you and I don't care if you went to a friend's house😂 Love you more😘💖
Read 5:29 pm

My King😍❤
Awe :( I'll be home soon so I can hold you :)❤ I'm a few minutes away actually so you don't have to wait long!
Read 5:30 pm

My Gorgeous Queen❤😘
Can't wait to see you! Drive safe!😊😍
Read 5:30 pm

-

I put my phone down and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and that's when the pain started. It started from my waist and slowly crept to my sides and back. Cramps suck! It felt like my stomach was tightening up and it wouldn't stop. I groaned and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath but I didn't work. I slowly walked upstairs gripping my stomach. It got worse and worse. I snuggled into Luke's pillows. The pain wouldn't go away. "Ugh! Stop!" I was on the verge of crying. It hurt really bad. I heard the front door open and close. Then, I heard some bags rustling in the kitchen. I remained in my uncomfortable position as it felt like my stomach was ripping apart. I started crying softly as the cramps are eating me alive. "Babe?" Luke's voice echoed. I couldn't say anything. I was in too much pain. The sound of Luke's feet was getting closer. He slowly opened the door. "Princess?" He walked in and saw me slowly rocking myself. "Hey, what's wrong?!" He rushed to my side. "Period.." was all I groaned out. "Cramps?" He asked. I nodded and cried. "It hurts. Really bad." I whimpered. "It's okay hold on." He took off his shoes and put his keys and wallet on the dresser. Then he got into bed with me. "Come here." He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. His free hand pulled the bottom of the hoodie up.

(No smut weirdos😂)

My stomach revealed and he slowly put his hand on my stomach. He slowly started grazing it back and forth. It felt super relaxing. "Mm." I enjoyed every second with him. "Is it getting better?" He asked. I nodded. It's like he was the cure I needed all along. "How are you so good at this?" I asked. He laughed. "Health class." I started laughing. "There's that smile I've been dying to see." He smirked. I smiled against his chest. "Thank you." I whispered. "No problem babe." He kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for the rest of the night. It was peaceful.