1✨7

Y/n's POV

Everything was blurry. I just kept running and running till my legs ended up losing power and I tumbled to the floor. I just cried and cried.

"Y/n?" I looked up and saw a shirtless Luke. "Go away you sick bastard." I muffled. "Babe, please hear me out." "Don't you babe me! I saw with my own eyes what you were doing! Is this why you've been distant lately?! Always on your phone, coming home late? I thought we were happy! I thought you loved me!" I stood up.

It hurt me to say that to the boy I've loved for 4 months.

"I do! I love you so much!" I scoffed. "Someone who loves you wouldn't be shoving their tongue down someone else's throat!" I screamed. "Trust me, it's not what it looked like!" He tried to defend. "What?! Are you saying that's how you greet friends now-a-days?!" I couldn't contain my words. I was hurt. "Can you just shut up and listen to me?!" Luke screamed getting closer to me. "Why should I?!" I stepped back. Luke stepped even closer to me.

His height intimidated me as his chest was almost touching mine. I tried to back away even further but a wall stopped me from my escape. He slowly put his hands on my face. I exhaled deeply at his touch. "Can we please just talk this out? It wasn't my fault." I looked me dead in the eye. "What the hell are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes. His face got even closer to mine. "I was blackmailed.." Luke looked down. "What do you mean? Who did it?"

I was so confused.

"Danny.. he said that if I didn't break your heart that you would be in great danger." He said slowly. He tried to read my expression as he gave me this information. I started laughing. "What's so funny?" Luke scoffed. "You think I would believe this bullshit?! I'm not stupid! Just please let me think this through.." I pushed his hands off my face and walked past him.

Where am I going to stay? Good question.. I have no clue.

Luke's POV

Okay, so you are probably thinking..

'ugh I was on team Luke but now he's just an asshole!"

Well take those thoughts and throw them in the toilet okay?! I have a reason why what happened, happened. I was actually blackmailed.

1 months ago

I was walking home from school. Usually y/n is walking with me but she had to stay after for a club meeting or whatever. I was almost home when I was slammed into a brick wall that bordered an alleyway.

"Ugh! What the hell?!" I groaned from the pain. Danny's fist came into view and hit me in the cheek. "Dude?! What the fuck?!" I held my face. "I already gave you a warning! Break y/n's heart. But you refused. So now I'm going to give you one more chance! Break y/n's heart in the worst way possible. Let her see that you are the fuckboy that you really are." He smirked. "You are insane!" I tried to flee but he pulled me back. "I don't give a shit! I want my girl back!" Danny punched the wall. "Do you understand what to do?" Danny asked reaching behind him. He pulled out a switchblade and held the cold steel against my throat. "Do you understand?!" He said more clearly. I shook my head. "Good. Now I expect it done in the near future so hurry up!" And like that he was gone. Perfect..

-

I can't believe I listened to him. He became a complete lunatic!! Now I lost the girl that I'm absolutely in love with.