2📸5

Y.u.n I'm losing everything..🙄

892,726 likes; 24,483 comments
-load more comments-

User1 Awe.. I'm sorry :(

User2 How?! You have the hottest boyfriend!

Maddie.C No! My baby! Talk to me!

Luke_Wilder Babe.. I love you. I'm always here for you baby.❤😢

Danny._.F I'm sorry..

User3 Go away Danny! You hurt her! You don't deserve to be commenting!

Y.u.n Thank you my love :) User3

~✨~

Y/n's POV

2 Weeks Later

It's been two weeks. I've been laying in bed for two weeks straight. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't think without feeling pain.

"Babe? You want some soup? I made some for you." Luke held out a bowl. I shook my head and turned over. "Alright babe.." He muttered putting the bowl in the microwave.

I've been heartless to everybody. Luke has been there for me constantly. Maddie has been blowing up my phone with calls and texts. I got so annoyed that I just shut my phone off completely.

My mom has been gone since two weeks ago. Being the horrible, heartless daughter I am, I never visited her. I regret everything. The day she tried to pull me away from Luke.. I should've gone with her. Maybe if I just listened, she would still be alive. But she's not. And it's all my fault.

I can't even cry anymore. I used up all of my tears. My throat is completely dry and my face is red. I'm completely broken. Completely.

~9:35 pm~

"Babe?" Luke whispered. "Hm?" I hummed. "Are you okay?" He asked. Is he for real? Am I okay? Of course not! "No. I'm not." My voice was hoarse. "I'm sorry baby." He kissed my cheek from behind me. I didn't reply. "Y/n.. I'm sorry but I don't know what I can do. I don't know how to help you." I sat up. "Exactly! There's nothing you can do! There's nothing anyone can do!" My voice raised. "All right.. I'm sorry." He rubbed my back. I stood from the bed. "Are you really sorry though?! I've been getting petty apologies all week! I'm done! I'm done with everything!" I ranted. "Of course I actually mean it! I care about you y/n! I'm your boyfriend and I love you." He explained. "No. I can't take anymore of this." I ran my hands through my hair. "Can't do what anymore?" He asked standing up as well. "This. Everything. I just can't do it. I thi- think we should break up.." I finished. Tears filled my eyes. "Y/n.. don't do this. You love me." He broke. I shook my head. "Luke, I have to. I just need a little time to think about everything." Luke's eyes had tears building up. It hurt me. "Babe.. please.." He begged. I looked down. "Don't wait for me." I whispered. "I will. I will wait for you until the day we die." He said. His face looked dead. "I'll send someone to get my stuff.."

I walked to the closet and grabbed my shoes. I put them on and walked out of the closet. "So that means you're not going to live here anymore?" He asked. His voice was filled with so much pain. "Well, I can't stay here." I said. "Where are you going to live?" He asked. Concern was written all over his face. "I don't know.. a bus bench?" I suggested for myself and him. "You can not sleep on a bus bench." He stated dumbfounded. "Well I really don't care. That's the only place." I grabbed my mini backpack and grabbed things I would need. "Babe.. you can't sleep on the streets." He said. "No, don't call me that.." I bit my lip to stop the tears. I started for the door. "Wait.."

Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me close to his body. His hands went to both sides of my face. I leaned into his touch, knowing it was the last time I would see him.. His face inched closer and closer to mine. He eventually broke the distance between us and his soft lips touched mine. I savored this moment. I kissed back with as much passion as I could give him. I broke it before I could sink into his lips even more.

"I have to go.." I left his arms and walked to the door. "I can't believe I'm letting you leave me again.." He muttered. "Just remember.. this isn't goodbye. This is a see you soon." I tried to reassure him. "I can't believe this is actually happening. I can't lose you again y/n.. I love you." He cried.

My heart shattered. His voice. His face. It hurt me. But I have to do this. I walked over to Luke and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms instantly wrapped around me. The embrace was tight. It really hurts to leave him but.. I can't stay here.. I need some space. I need time. "I will wait for you y/n.. for as long as it takes."He promised. "And I'll come back to you. I promise. I love you Luke Wilder." "I love you y/n l/n." He said into my neck. I let go from his warm arms.

I walked back to the door and opened it. "Until next time Luke." I looked back once more. "Until next time Princess." He looked at me sincerely. Then, just like Danny, my dad, and my mom...

I was now gone.

-

Word Count: 924 Words

A/n: So.. SORRY FOR MY Y/N AND LUKE SHIPPERS!! I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER!! Add me on my medias, I need more ibfs! Snap: epiclegend7 Instagram: lilly.armon.2024