Texas part 5

Y/n's pov

When I woke up the next morning Each one of the boys were cuddling me. I felt so safe and secure. I laid there the whole time and as I saw each one of them stir a wake I pretended to be asleep. Soon I heard "Aww look at y/n she sleeps so adorably!" Then I heard a few giggles before Taehyung began tickling me and yelling "Wake Up y/n!! WAKE UP!!!" I squealed and tried to roll out of grasp. Finally I was able to escape and Run away. I caught my breath as they all laughed at me.  When that was over we went to our rooms to change before getting our breakfast. When we finished we were told what we had today. "Ok guys and y/n we are going to film an episode of bangtan bomb so we are gonna have you guys go out for a walk and shop or sight see for a bit, Then you will also have a quick dance practice before we go to Record with james corden on the late late show." the manager said we all nodded and left to go change in our rooms. 

I wore this.....

Even though my shoes had some heel in them I still wasn't as tall as jimn, with the heels I was super close but he was still taller

_Time skip-

Finally everyone was ready and the cameras were rolling. We did our greeting and namjoon explain what was going on today. Once he was done we began our walk outside. While we were walking we saw a park. The boys all ran over and started playing on the set like kids. I giggled as I watched them. The camera people were having the hardest time as they tried to keep up with the playful excited boys. I sat down on a nearby bench and watched them with headphones in my ears. Suddenly the instrumental version of awake started playing through my headphones and I closed my eyes as I hummed along and before I knew it I was singing but I sang the english version of it instead. 

(SONG ABOVE)

As I sang I reopened my eyes and saw 7 boys staring at me in awestruck surprise. I smiled as the song came to a close.The boys cheered and soon enough we were back on the sidewalk trying to find a cafe or store we wanted to check out. Finally we found a coffee shop and went in. It was a cute small shop. We all ordered and when it was my turn I to order I walked up to the male cashier, He complimented me a few times throughout my order and we were able to have some small talk before we parted ways. When I walked over to the boys I saw a mixture of mad and jealous looking faces, I giggled at the thought that they were jealous of the cashier before sitting down on a nearby couch. When our order was called I found my coffee like this...

 When our order was called I found my coffee like this