USA Tour Part 2

We ha finished our breakfast and all got in to the tour bus heading for the concert hall. When we entered we were sent to a room that had a mirror wall as well as a makeup area and resting area. The manager had brought her son along with her so I had someone to hang out with when I was bored. Once we were all in and settled the manager spoke up "ok everyone we have 4 hours before the real show starts 2 hours will be spent practicing and eating. While the rest will be spent changing and getting your make up on." We all nodded and I went to sit in the couch since this is a concert not a fan meeting I don't need makeup or to start practicing. The managers son came over an introduced himself "Hello I'm Tyler Clover! And I'm 8 years old!" I smiled and giggled at his cuteness before saying "Hi I'm (Y/n) ImTaunWangChoiParkKimBhuwakul! I'm also 8 years old as of 3 days ago!" We both giggled before he said "you have the longest last name I've ever heard!" I giggled before saying "its a combination of all my oppas names since they adopted me." "Hey wanna be friends?" He asked "nope I wanna be bestfriends!" We laughed again before he said "ok we are best friends then!" We smiled at each other before he sat next to me and we watched the boys practice. Every now and then I took a glance at Tyler.

 He was pretty handsome for a 8 year old boy

He was pretty handsome for a 8 year old boy. I wonder if he likes to dance and sing like me. Finally after watching them dance, eat and dance again, also playing games with Tyler. The boys were finished and put on random music while going and changing so they could get their makeup on before the concert.
I stood up and went over to the mirror, Tyler followed close behind me. When we got to the mirror I pulled out my phone and took off my headphones from around my neck. Setting down the headphones and placing my phone on them like a phone stand, I stood back up asking "hey Tyler wanna dance to songs for the live video?" He thought about it before saying "yah I love dancing and singing too!" I smiled and said "Me Too!" We hived before I went back to my phone. I patted the floor next to me and we both laid on our stomachs. I started the live video and we watched as people trickled in before it exploded! I waved and said "hey guys this is my new friend Tyler!" He waved saying "hello!" I smiled and said "today is the first concert in the USA tour that my oppas are doing so while they get makeup on and get changed we thought we would dance and sing to the songs that come on and maybe later we'll go around to my oppas and see what their doing!" We both giggled at the thought before we stood up and decided to get started. We freestyle danced to a few songs before I walked back to the phone and we asked if they want us to sing to a song. Of course they said yes and we asked what song, the comments blew up and I was able to read one before it was gone. I quickly ran over to Mark oppa and asked if I could borrow his phone for lyrics. He opened his phone for me and I ran back with the lyrics pulled up. We sat in front of the phone so they could still see us and we turned on the music. We started to sing and our voice mixed into one harmonic angelic voice.