Just right

Warning suicide themes and bad words again!!!

I had woken up with everyone sleeping around me except for Ryan and Tyler, I looked around before feeling paper in my hand. I picked it up and unfolded it to read 'left to school your oppas already made sure to get you the week off! Please don't try to end your life and we are gonna have a serious talk to Seoyon, Jumji, and Yoonji!  Sincerely Tyler and Ryan' I threw the paper into my side trash can. I slowly got up and made sure not to disturb the guys. After successfully not waking them m
up I walked quietly over to my closet and found an outfit putting it on.

(No glasses)I pulled my hoodie over my head and put my headphones around my neck

(No glasses)
I pulled my hoodie over my head and put my headphones around my neck. I walked into the living room and watched some sad ld tamas and played on my phone. I saw that Seoyon hadn't sent any response to my text about killing myself earlier. Now that I thought about it the guys are still sleeping and I have a hidden razor blade in the bathroom. I walked as quietly as I could to the bathroom. I open and shut the door without making a single noise. I opened the cupboard and searched through my make up bag. Finally I found it and I lifted up my sleeves and slowly turned to look at the razor. It sparkled in the bathroom light as I turned it to get the full view of it. Once I came back to reality I slowly brought the thin piece of sharp metal on to my arm making cuts and as I started to remember the events of last night my cuts got a little deeper everytime. I brought the razor back up and looked down to see my arm bleeding quite a lot into the sink. I started to wash the sink and grabbed paper towels to cover the blood when the door burst open and I saw a wide eyed jinyoung oppa standing there. He looked from the bloody razor on the counter to my bloody paper towel covered arm. His jaw dropped open at the site of it and started to freak out. Grabbing the first aid kit he covered my arm in cleaning ointment and healing ointment before bandaging it all up. He looked into my dead eyes and said "please stop cupcake!" I looked into his eyes as I took my hand back an left the room with a dead expression. I sat on the couch and continued my kDrama while jinyoung woke the others up.

Jinyoung pov
As she walked away with a dead look covering her face my heart broke even more. What happened to our little happy-go-lucky butterfly? I went into her room to wake the others up but before I did that I saw her laptop was open and had Facebook up. Wait she got a Facebook account without asking us. I looked at the account to see that it was an anonymous account meaning it was still hers but no one knew. Clicking on her recent uploads I watched a few she was a great singer and rapper I love how she raps. Finally I find her most recent one it was the night of the suicide event. I clicked on it to see it has 8 million views and everyone loved her. I watched the video an saw she called it suicide. As I watched the video I started to understand her.
I woke up the others quickly and showed them some of her videos.