Birthday Girl!!

I woke up to the smell off pancakes I yanked off the bed sheets before jumping down and landing the fall. The hoodie fell almost to the floor as I tried my best not to trip while running in to the living room. Looking around I saw no one. I sneaked around to the kitchen and heard voices "ok that's the plan when should we wake up (y/n)?" As soon as I heard them ask that I ran quietly back to my room jumping in the bed and covering back up, I made sure to look like I was sleeping. Once I was comfortable I waited only a few minutes and then jinyoung walked in. He shook me slightly, I was gonna play the 'I'm not gonna wake up for you' attitude and stayed fake sleeping as he tried his hardest to wake me up. Finally he played his trump card, "if you don't wake up I'm gonna call bambam and yugyeom to come in here and tickle you. I waited still fake sleeping to see if he actually would call them. "BAMBAM YUGYEOM COME HERE!!" He yelled down the hallway. Once I heard footsteps coming down the hallway, I looked over to see jinyoung talking to them outside the door I took that chance to hide under the bed. I watched as they walked in looking around for me. I silently crawled out and ran for the door, I yelled out "you'll never catch me!!! Hahaha!!!!" I laughed as I ran all the way to the living room seeing everyone sitting on the couch. I ran in an hid behind the chair. I whispered to them "don't let them know I'm here!" Soon I heard footsteps enter the living room "you guys seeing (y/n) anywhere?" Yugyeom said. I smiled and crawled under the couch, since I was so small hiding places were easy to find. "Ya I think she ran in here but she hid somewhere" I heard Jackson say. 'You will pay Jackson!' I thought to myself. I heard them start to search around until bambam checked under the couch. "There you are!!" I screamed and tried to escape but before I could bambam pulled me out from under and started to tickle attack me, yugyeom had joined in only seconds later. "...how could...you..Jackson!" I spoke in between laughs. Jackson chuckled before saying "I had to you know you can't trust me!" "Jb oppa... Mark oppa.. Youngjae oppa.... Save me!!" I stumbled through that since both yugyeom and bambam started to tickle me on my neck and stomach and jinyoung watched in Amusement at his victory. Mark stood up and grabbed me from the boys saying "I think that's enough now, don't want to kill her" Mark carried me to the kitchen and set me On a chair before going into the kitchen and grabbing a plate full of pancakes with butter, covered in syrup. He set the plate in front of me "eat up cupcake so we can go get you dressed and head to dance practice" I nodded eating the pancakes quickly before wiping my mouth with a napkin and handing Mark my plate so he could clean it. Bambam followed me back to my room to help me pick out an outfit for the day.

Since bambam was the fashion man of the house he made sure to make me look extra cute today

Since bambam was the fashion man of the house he made sure to make me look extra cute today. I smiled and asked if he would pick me up "sure butterfly!" He picked me up and we walked out to the boys before walking out to the van that was waiting for us.

(Later)

We arrived to the building and walked in and went straight to the makeup artists, the makeup artist brushed my hair and styled it. (like the picture)
Everyone had already finished when I was done, Jb came over and picked me up carrying me to the dance practice room. They started with a few songs of theirs that I knew so I joined in with them and kept up with them pretty well, when they took a break some random songs played in the background. "(Y/n)-ah wanna dance with me for the live video?" Yugyeom asked me. I thought about this but answered quickly "~sure oppa!!~" he smiled and starts the live video. "Hey guys today I will be dancing with (y/n) since you all asked!" I smiled and waved at the camera. He put the phone on the floor leaning it against the mirror wall. We decided that it would be fun to have a dance battle an this is what happened...