Court

WARNING BAD WORDS AND MORE SUICIDAL THEMES!!!

Y/n pov

The door opened and revealed Mark oppa and jinyoung oppa! I widened my eyes before holding my arms up for hug. They quickly ran over and hugged me close and I started to cry on their shoulders.

Flashback
I just got shot and fainted by then I woke up again and saw her shoot all the others before she came over and looked straight at me. "You little bitch! This is what you get for not killing yourself! By motherfucker!!" She shot me again and I blacked out.

End flashback

They pulled away and Mark wiped my tears away as Jinyoung asked "what's wrong cupcake?" I sniffles before saying "I thought she shot you guys and you died!" More tears fell and Mark wiped them away again saying "she didn't shoot us the guards took her down we are A-Ok!" Jinyoung nodded adding "your other oppas are gonna be here in a few hours with food so let's surprise them!" I nodded an giggled a little at his excited face. Jinyoung left to get me food so I can eat too and we can surprise the boys without suspicion. We even made sure the doctor would wait for them and made sure no one told them about me waking up. Jinyoung got back and hid the food from sight as he got a text that in 5 minutes the others would be here. I quickly closed my eyes and faked sleeping until they arrived. Finally I herd the door open and my Oppas talking. It was hard not to giggled or smile.

Youngjae pov
I walked over to her sleeping form, aw she sleeps cutely! I can't wait till she wakes up!

Jinyoung pov
I watched as Youngjae innocently walked over to (y/n) he smiled at her fake sleeping form, I looked over to see everyone was talking and looking away from her. Looking back I saw Youngjae grab her hand. Quickly I got my phone out to fake that I hadn't seen it, I know just what she planned. I watched as she quickly got up an scared him half to death before laying back down an faking sleep again. "Ahhhhhhh! SHi-" "Youngjae manners!" Mark yelled before Youngjae finished that bad word in front  of (y/n). "She just scared me!" We all looked at him suspiciously. Jb spoke up "she still in a coma though?" He looked back "maybe I'm going crazy from missing her?" All the boys except for Mark and I walked over to her bedside. We watched smiling as she rose up quickly and yelled out "RAWR!" The boys all fell back on theirs but screaming the funniest thing to watch was bambam jumping on yugyeom bridal style. And yugyeom holding him as he fell to the floor. Mark , (y/n) and I started to laugh out loud at them as realization hit them. "(Y/N)!!" They all yelled in unison.

(Y/n) pov

They all hugged me and I started to tear up again. They all let go as they heard me crying. "What's wrong butterfly?"  Jackson asked Mark and jinyoung both stood up and walked over to me. Thy explained to the boys what I saw before everyone started to hug me again saying things like, "it's ok" "we are alive" "don't worry" and much more. Their words calmed me down and I started to slowly stop crying.

(Later- 2weeks)

Today I get out of the hospital and after many long sessions of physical therapy for my limbs I was finally able to walk, dance, run, play, an so much more! But today I also have to go to court. I get up and get dressed in the clothes that my oppas brought for me. Once we checked out we got in the vans and I started to get nervous. Jackson sat beside me and noticed me getting nervous the closer we got to the courthouse. He grabbed my hand and told me in a whisper "it's ok I'll be here for you (y/n)!" I nodded and hugged him.

(Minutes later)

We got to the courthouse and I started to get scared but I hide it. We walked in and I sat with the lawyer while the boys sat behind me In a row of chairs with other people. I looked over and saw Jumji