Scared

WARNING RAPE AND TORTURE MENTIONS

YoungJae pov

Reading over the letter that y/n left for us if she died or we couldn't find her again I started to cry. She loved us enough that she would put her life in danger to save us. Now shes in the hospital again with stitches and scars that might never go away. Its all Ryan's fault she wont speak to anyone. I know shes scarred for life shes never gonna forget this. She was raped and tortured by someone she loved dearly. I can only imagine what's going through her mind right now.

Y/n pov

I feel disgusting now, and these scars will always remind me...Forever. I loved Ryan and he did all this to me and my heart. I look out the window at the sky one more time before looking at each one of my oppas. Each one of them had a different expression Yugyeom, Jackson and Jb all had an expression showing hate and anger, Mark and Jinyoung had an expression displaying care, concern, and love. Youngjae had an expression showing curiosity and hate. But Bambam had an expression showing love and happiness as he starred at me. I grabbed my phone and texted Tyler. He said that we have a  fan meeting  setup in a month for me being found and coming back to Lunar.

Suddenly the doctor came in and walked over to me. "hello y/n I'm just gonna check up on your wounds and stitches also give you a general check up before I decide if you can leave today." I nodded and he checked all my wounds before putting a light in my eyes and asking me to walk around the room. Soon we finished and he told me I was allowed to leave today. I changed into clothes in the bathroom while the doctor talked with my oppas. When I came back out Bambam grabbed my hand and we all got into the vans. I grabbed my notebook and pencil writing down lyrics to new songs one was a little more personal than the others.

Marks pov

When we got home we all walked in the house looking around I didn't see y/n. Looking in her room she wasn't there I walked out and over to her apartment building. I pull the extra keys out of my pocket and opened the door. When I entered I heard her humming and playing her guitar she got for her 10th birthday. I walked over to her room and watched her scribble notes on a piece of paper before humming and playing cords on the guitar. Soon I watched as she started to play the whole song. (SONG ABOVE) Her voice sounded like a million angels singing in harmony. I had never heard her sing like this I always thought she could only rap since she never really sung anything ballad or higher pitched. Luckily I had video taped the whole thing so I sent that video to all the members and jyp. I decided to leave her a note telling her how happy I am that shes safe and hope that one day she can move on from this horrible incident and smile once again.

Y/n pov

I had finally finished the songs and decided to go for a walk so I put on this...