American tour- Florida pt2

sorry its been a while my parents decided that they were gonna have an electronic free summer but here's a short update i put together for you guys!

love you!

My surfboard looked like this

The boys and I were being taught how to surf today

The boys and I were being taught how to surf today. It was so boring since I already knew how to. When the first wave showed up the instructor said "ok y/n you will go first all you have to do is get on the wave and stand up steadily." I nodded before begining to swim out to the wave. Once I was in place I prepared myself. Soon I felt the force of the wave pull me up. I stood up easily and heard the boys cheer me on. I decided to do a few tricks as a bit of a surprise. The wave was quite big as well which would make it much more cool. I rode myself up to the top, I flew into the air and did a barrel roll 3 times before I landed. Then I flew up again and flipped in the air a few times. The rush of the entire thing made me feel free, like it was just me surfing this wave. Then I decided while I was surfing that I would scare the boys, but my plan would backfire unfortunately. I dove into the water as the wave came to a stop. The I felt the rush of the water swallowing me up as I was fully submerged under the water. I opened my eyes and saw a wonderful view of many fish and sea creatures. As I swam down to feel the rocks and sea shells I saw a beautiful necklace. As I grabbed it I saw it had a lotus flower pendant made of a beautiful blue rock it was as some to the touch. As I was about to swim away I felt massive pain in my leg. Looking down I saw an electric eel, it had wrapped it self around my leg. I tried to swim up but every move brought more stinging. I was quickly losing time as my vision was slowly going blurry from lack of air. I quickly chose to try and unwrap the eel with my hands. The pain was overwhelming but I pushed through and the eel swam off. Soon I realized that I had let out the air in my lungs. I began to swim back up as I choked on the salty taste of the sea water. I saw my board and began to swim toward it. I grabbed on to it and lifted my self up as I choked on the water in my mouth. I heard multiple voices scream "y/n!" As I tried to spit out the water filling my mouth. I felt someone grab me and hug me close as I choked out the water finally. He put me back on my board as I saw Taehyung sitting on his. "That was amazing y/n! But don't scare us like that again!" I nodded "thanks guys for almost letting me die!" I said as I saw the other swim up toward us. "What do you mean?" Jin asked. "Some psychotic eel wrapped itself around my leg and wouldn't let me move!" I yelled out as I checke out my ankle. "Suva checked my ankle and said "I think if we get you some ice you'll be fine" I nodded and began to swim to shore. The manager gave my ice and wrapped it around ankle. Then the camera guy came over and asked me what happened. I looked into the camera and said "today I was stung by an eel. It hurt....a lot... but I will be fine.... it's not the worst I've done." The camera turned off and I watched as the boys failed and accomplished at surfing.

Later-

"Ok that's it for today now you all will go swim in the pool for a bit and tomorrow we will continue!" The boys and I cheered and we all cleaned up fast before running back to the hotel. We all quickly grabbed our things out of the room. I quickly changed into a different swim suit that I was hoping to wear.