1. The First Appointment.

Start from the beginning

Shuffling into his clothes, he wet his hands and ran them through his over grown hair before deciding he probably needed to shave too, considering he hadn't done it in months. Trudging his way downstairs, he was scowling at his brother who was fiddling with his car keys. "We walking or...?"

Luke walked to the door, slipping a jacket on before walking out the door and a little down the street before waiting for his brother. He most definitely wasn't getting in a car and he was slightly annoyed his brother even had to ask.

Jack caught up with him and had the directions on his phone, their destination being a 30 minute walk away.

Luke put his hood up and his hands in his pockets, he wasn't sure how 'famous' he was anymore, if he still even had any fans since he'd deleted all his social media's. He didn't want anyone to notice him, he didn't want people thinking he was making a come back or anything. He didn't want to give people hope.

On the way to the clinic Jack was lecturing his little brother about how to be polite and not to disrespected the therapist who was there to help him.

Admittedly Luke had lost his basic human manners ever since he'd locked himself away, mostly because he didn't need to care about how he acted around his brother.

Luke nodded along, not that he was actually listening, and licked his lips as Jack held the door to this hell hole open.

He hated it already; with its light blue walls and hospital flooring, to the fake plants and shitty radio in the corner of the room.

Luke groaned way too loud to for the silent waiting room, meaning the elder woman behind the desk gave him a pointed look which he didn't think about too much. He wanted to get this hour and a half out of the way and go back to bed to sleep in his self pity.

Jack nudged his side, frowning at the boy before wondering over to the grey haired lady and giving in his brothers name. She nodded and pointed to the second door at the far side of the room, telling the two that the therapist was ready.

Luke pulled his hood down before stepping towards the door, knocking as he stared at his brother who gave him a quick wave and told him he'd be back at the end of the session.

As his brother left, the door opened, and surprisingly, it wasn't a lonely, old and patronising man like he assumed it to be.

He was actually a She. A good-looking She too; a curvy figure that could still be noticed in her formal attire (grey blazer with matching pencil skirt and a white button up), her wild curly hair in a bun, light make up and some black heels.

Luke couldn't help but look her up and down, he couldn't deny that she was attractive. She was the complete opposite of what Luke was expecting from the therapy thing but he was wide awake now, especially since she was raising an eyebrow at him.

"Everything ok Mr Hemmings?" She asked, her voice sweet and yet questioning as she opened the door wider for him to enter.

He gulped and nodded his head, shuffling into the room and taking a seat on the long black leather couch. Opposite it was a single cushioned chair, presumably for the therapist, and a coffee table in the middle.

His eyes wondered around the room, a book shelf along one wall with a multitude of books, albums and a stereo. Next to it was a filing cabinet, labelled with different dates and lastly next to that was a desk with a computer on.

The woman sat herself down on the chair, crossing her legs and relaxing her hands on her knee as she watched Luke observe her room. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked, pointing the door to the left of her desk that read 'kitchen'.