2

'Just.....let me go please' I said as I stood up from the couch and got on my knees as I cried.

' You are so pathetic' Said one of them that has mint hair.

' You are not going anywhere little girl' He said smirking. They looked at me in disgusted.

-

I was in a white room for a lot of hours or days maybe weeks. All I know is that I am hungry. They haven't feed me.

I will just let myself die, my family doesn't love me, I have no friends so what's the motive of living if I have nothing in life.

Just when I was gonna close my eyes and let myself die I heard the door open. I instantly opened my eyes searching for food in the boys hands which his name is Jungkook, but I found none.

'Come on get up kitten' He said smirking.

' I don't have energy don't you see me' I said rolling my eyes.

He walked to me and carried me bridle style. I squealed out of surprise. He chuckled at that.

' Where are you taking me ' I said clueless. 'You will know soon kitten' He said with seriousness.

We got out of the white room and passed by the hallway then went downstairs.

' mmm' I moaned as I smelled something delicious. ' Is that bacon?' I asked with love in my eyes.

' It is' He chuckled.

He went to the kitchen and six pair of eyes followed my every move which made me nervous.

' Don't be nervous jagi' Said Jimin giving me a kiss on me lips. I opened my eyes like plates.

' Yah Jimin don't touch her' Tahyung said a little angry.

I seated on the chair and started eating like a pig. They stared at me like I was some sort of clown. Which I didn't care.

When I finished I let out a barf. Jin stared at me in disbelief. ' Girls this days have no manners' He said out loud.

'Anyways, let's get doing what we where gonna do with her in the first place' Namjoon said.

Their eyes started to get bloody red.

' Whaa.....' I didn't finished.

.

.

.

Thank you for Reading
Don't forget to follow and Vote

Who went to see Burn The Stage?

I did