after

I was inspired with Girls' Generation songs.

Myungsoo

I felt something warm on the nape of my neck.Causing my both eyelids to be fluttering open slowly.I looked down slightly just to see her still off in dreamland.I didn't even realized we're this close.

Not that i don't like it.Instead,i pulled her again closer to me as she shifted a bit and soft snores erupts from her lips.I took in a deep inhale of her-Her scent was both calming and intoxicating like i would never get tired with it.

My gaze wandering my surroundings and i knew i was in her room all night.Judging by the sun shine that is leaking through the gap of the dark curtains it must be early afternoon or around it.

Considering it has been more than 2 or 3 days we skipped school without permission.And i'am sure as a President she got piles of works to do soon.I decided to got off the bed-moving quietly and steady as i could,i slowly slipped my arms off from her small figure then crept off from it slowly.

I took my phone from the side of the night stand desk just to see i have received 3 missed calls and 2 messages.And it was all from my hyungdeul.I cleared the notifications away and tossed it into my jeans pocket.

Sighing deeply;i went into the bathroom and starts to clean myself up to head back to my condominium and to see Kimchi-..Holy shit,i forgot to feed that little guy.

I quickly wash my face and carelessly running my fingers through my hair to the side lightly.As soon as i was ready,i walked over to the still sleeping girl on the bed and i was satisfied of how her pale face are now regaining back her normal skin tone.

Tugging some strains of her hair to the back of her ear,i gave a soft but yet quick peck of lips on top of her forehead.I rose up back to my feet and went out of the door.

On the way out right when i was almost reaching the main door of this mansion,someone called me right up from behind,

"Myungsoo."

I spun my heel around,to see Mr.Song walking towards me with a small smile tugging on his features,

"Mr.Song,Good Morning." i smiled-bowing down deeply once again,

"Leaving early already?"

"Yes,i still have school and such to attend. I'm deeply apologized for i am the one who caused this to Ah Ri."

He shook his head,patting my shoulders as what a Father would do to his son.I could't help but to feel he is like my parents either.

"No no,we thank you;for bringing our Ah Ri back."

I was speechless but trying to appear calm and only flashes him a smile.Her parents did have such a loving and kind person,

And i guess that's what she inherited the most.

"Geureom," i bowed down and he nodded as a permission i could leave.I turn down the lock of the door and opens it.

"Send my regards to Mrs.Song.Thank you."

———————

"Kimchi! Here boy!"

Right when the elevator door opened,i yelled throughout the rooms until i heard barks coming from my room.Hastily i placed the plastic bag in my hands down onto the dining table and rush to where Kimchi is at.

The moment i opened the door,i saw him to be just sitting down right below me.He wags its tail and tongue out,his brown pupils looking up at me innocently as ever.