special

Ah Ri

If i have not seen it i would not have believe it and i even thought no one will came.

"Myungsoo.." i whispered within the thin air in my lungs.

His hard glare only fixed at the guy in front of me.

He then dropped the unconscious guy in his hand onto the ground carelessly as if it was a lifeless doll. He still had his white buttoned-up shirt and his black tie perfectly tied around his neck;his long sleeves were pulled messily up to his elbows and a globule of blood staining all over it.

This worse scenario gave a big effect on me; i am pretty sure this could be a trauma for me and now, i couldn't even dare to move or say a thing.

"Tch, those brats are really useless."

Said the leader-referring to his mates as he panted in pain. My head shot back to him to see his wounded has really over-flowing blood. And just by seeing it- there is a possibility he could die due to blood loss.

"Only weakling boss tells their fellows to protect him while he's busy raping a girl."

Even though i am not facing Myungsoo right now but i can sense the hint of smirk inside that statement.

"So how about you come here so i can take on your sorry ass."

The gang leader took a few steps towards Myungsoo's direction as wrecking his own knuckles.

"How 'bout you shut the hell up and keep your bullshits in the jail."

"You damn bastard!" The guy started to charge at Myungsoo-raising his fist and ready to hit it on his face.

I shut my eyelids tight-not bearing to see what will happen next to them both and deep down inside my heart- i am hoping for HIM not to get hurt.

Sounds of yelling of attack was heard from them and a groaning in pain-and i knew some of those are Myungsoo's voice.

"How i wish i could have more fun,"

I finally heard Myungsoo spoke up-a slight pant escaped through his lips.

Slowly,i forced my own eyelids open and tilting my head to their direction.

The gangster leader laid on his back on the ground and i could see dark bruises and blood all over his face; while on the other hand Myungsoo had his black tie off and a few upper buttons went off revealing more of his collar bone,he too have bruises on his cheek and the corner of his one eyes as a fresh red liquid strolled down on the corner of his lips.

Myungsoo panted and make his way to the guy-sitting on top of him while grabbing him by the collar and forcing the guy to look up at him in a harsh way.

He then leans in closer to whispered something to him.

It was soon until Myungsoo landed another hard punch on his cheek making his head slam down onto the hard road-again and again seeming he would never stop hitting him until he felt satisfaction

Even though how much my body would not want to move i knew i had to stop him before anyone could see this and report to the police, I clearly do not want this problem to get wider and Him getting into jail for hitting nor probably killing someone.

I quickly regain my strength back and balance to stood up and i soon found myself running towards them.

"M-Myungsoo,Stop!"

I grab a hold of his arm which he grips the guy's collar tight-trying to stop him from punching him again.

"Back off Ah Ri, this guy deserve to go to hell."