inception

Ah Ri

Not too long until we passed up the so famous Gangnam district shopping mall and reached where Myungsoo's condominium is called the Somerset Palace. It wasn't that far either from the middle town and the environment was filled with a convenient stores that opens for 24 hours. Hmm..not bad for choosing a place to stay.Of course i had my own place to stay that i bought with my own savings-it's just that i preferred Villa than condominiums to live-and so i bought a Villa in Jeju instead in Seoul.

"Is there anybody who lived here other than you?" 

I stepped off from the vehicle and so as Myungsoo while i stared up upon the skyscrapers above me. It was a simple building but i love the paint colours on it and how the windows on each rooms were carved artistically.

"No obviously,"  he snorted- slipping back his motorcycle keys into his bag

"The reason why i bought a condo was because i always prefer to be alone than with butlers and parents starts to barge into your rooms."  he told me off while i could just forming an 'O' lips in understanding.

"Now come on, gotta show you something." 

He looks at me over his shoulder before starts to walk ahead of me first to lead me inside the building and up to his place

I found out that his place was on the 22nd floor. Quite high which is i love it because it is impossible to let the sirens and honks of the cars to faintly be heard over here.

It was until the bell of the elevator goes jingle once meaning we had reached his floor. Once it was open,it wasn't as what i had suspected. Instead, it was instantly right into his apartment and no such things as hallways or corridors with full of other people's place.

Myungsoo stepped out from the elevator and once the lights and air-conditioners of the whole place was on straight away.

"Wow" i muttered unconsciously-looking around after taking off my shoes and exchange it into house slippers.

To my right was the living room with big windows as the substitute of a wall with black curtain hanging carelessly on each sides of it-the white sofa seems like it was the finest and softest brand that was quite pricey to be exact;the walls were painted creamy white and the floor was made of mahogany woods and so as the desk in the living room surrounded by the sofas,not too far from it was the kitchen that looks like the hotel would design it will be-equipped with cooking utensils that seems like it were never been used.

He had his things such as the guitar and piano by the other side of the living room-a grand piano to be exact. Not to mention bags of chips and other snacks were messily thrown all over the kitchen table

I stared at it in disgust and shot him a what-the-hell  look

"Hey, i'm a guy! Don't expect me to do cleanings."  he shrugs his shoulders off as throwing his bag onto the sofa while i could just rolled my eyes.

It was until i heard Myungsoo whistles out loud and calling out loud a food name,

"Kimchi! Come here boy!"

I rose an eyebrow at him;

"What're you doing?"

He shook his head and clapped his hands a few times;making me looking at him as if he is crazy;

"Myungsoo, what are you-"

A sudden small barking of a dog interrupts my sentences.

"There you are!" Myungsoo grinned as he looks behind me and went to squat down-extending his hands out